• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well at least they rushed the field....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

The whole thing seems so "staged."  :)

WAHHHHH!!!!

I wouldn't go so far as to call it staged. On the other hand I'd bet that if we were at home for that game and it was USF that outplayed RU we probably would not have rushed the field...unless we were UNRANKED and playing a team coming in somewhere in the top ten at least.

The "staged" comment was meant to be a joke...you know, making fun of myself.  Hence the smiley.  The refs staged the game and the gatekeepers staged the field rush.  That's what I meant...I was trying to get the new Warren Commission on this.

But really, who cares?  They beat the #2 team in the nation - Hell, in their 150 year history they probably never got ranked that high.  They should be delighted just to be on the same field, let alone win.

Well said. I couldn't agree more. Comment was meant more so towards the RU fan than your quote.

• Content Count:  1,238

The whole thing seems so "staged."  :)

WAHHHHH!!!!

I wouldn't go so far as to call it staged. On the other hand I'd bet that if we were at home for that game and it was USF that outplayed RU we probably would not have rushed the field...unless we were UNRANKED and playing a team coming in somewhere in the top ten at least.

The "staged" comment was meant to be a joke...you know, making fun of myself.  Hence the smiley.  The refs staged the game and the gatekeepers staged the field rush.  That's what I meant...I was trying to get the new Warren Commission on this.

But really, who cares?  They beat the #2 team in the nation - Hell, in their 150 year history they probably never got ranked that high.  They should be delighted just to be on the same field, let alone win.

Ouch!  :clap

• Content Count:  85

if you would have seen some of the scores miami and wv were throwin up on us back in the day you see why we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo happy our team is doing good now. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Schiano is 0-6 against WVU? ...hope it's soon 0-7, no offense intended.

Rutgers is a good team...that's it...good.  You may see some more of those big scores this weekend...

Archived