• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well at least they rushed the field....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

If there's anything to take away from the loss it's the fact that USF has come so far that fans at the "birthplace of college football" rushed the field in jubilation after knocking down the Bulls. Those knights fans were quick to call us overrated and chant it over and over at the beginning of the game but their TRUE feelings about USF spilled out when they stormed out there. Great job Bulls! Great job Jim Leavitt! One loss does not a season make.

• Content Count:  85

the chant is clearly in jest....we do it to get in your players head get them distracted ect.  We dont want you to be overrated b/c then that tarnishes our win 8)

Bear in mind the stadium officials opened the gates and let the students out.  It's not like they jumped the wall and dodged tasers or anything.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

The whole thing seems so "staged."  :)

• Content Count:  76

WAHHHHH!!!!

I wouldn't go so far as to call it staged. On the other hand I'd bet that if we were at home for that game and it was USF that outplayed RU we probably would not have rushed the field...unless we were UNRANKED and playing a team coming in somewhere in the top ten at least.

• Content Count:  1,238

Bear in mind the stadium officials opened the gates and let the students out.  It's not like they jumped the wall and dodged tasers or anything.

Also bear in mind they are not playing in Tampa Stadium.  ;D

One day we will own the field as we will own the Big East.

• Content Count:  2,726

Also bear in mind they are not playing in Tampa Stadium.  ;D

One day we will own the field as we will own the Big East.

One day...very soon.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  85

WAHHHHH!!!!

I wouldn't go so far as to call it staged. On the other hand I'd bet that if we were at home for that game and it was USF that outplayed RU we probably would not have rushed the field...unless we were UNRANKED and playing a team coming in somewhere in the top ten at least.

ok mr sarcasm we were unranked you were number 2 ect. So tell me you wouldnt storm if you beat florida when they were number two and you guys were unraked....Your a liar if you said you wouldnt.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

WAHHHHH!!!!

The "staged" comment was meant to be a joke...you know, making fun of myself.  Hence the smiley.  The refs staged the game and the gatekeepers staged the field rush.  That's what I meant...I was trying to get the new Warren Commission on this.

But really, who cares?  They beat the #2 team in the nation - Hell, in their 150 year history they probably never got ranked that high.  They should be delighted just to be on the same field, let alone win.

Archived