• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Worst case scenario: 9 - 3. Best case scenario 11 - 1.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Luckily we have 2 home games left.  We will win both.  Our fan support and motivation at RayJay is exceptional and we will be the 12th player to overcome Cincy and L'Ville.

We will either split our road games 2/1 or 1/2 (we will not loose all 3 for sure).  Our stadium is our backyard and watch out for the Bulls at HOME.

There is a lot of football left - so a drop to #9-#14 is expected this week in all polls.  We did not get blown out - still scored 27 but that was not enough.

Bulls recover strong......

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Saturday 11/24/2007  Week 13  @ Pittsburgh  Could Lose - Not Likely (or<a href="http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/loose">

loose</a> if you prefer)

Saturday 11/17/2007 Week 12    Louisville       Could Easily lose     

Saturday 11/10/2007 Week 11    @ Syracuse Could Lose - Not Likely

Saturday 11/03/2007 Week 10    Cincinnati     Could Easily lose

Saturday 10/27/2007 Week 9     @ Connecticut  Could Easily lose

You give us too much credit. We are not in a cakewalk here. Worse case is that we lose all of our remaining games and miss out on a bowl game. Its not likely, but it could happen. IMO we end up we win 3/4 of our remaining games, but I can envision us losing that many too. We have had 3 quality wins (WVU, UNC and UA), three average wins (Elon, FAU and UCF [great score but they suck]) and a tough loss against a two loss team. This is not a dominate USF team by any means and with the injuries and a  potential morale drop after the Rutgers game (or if the defense watchs the game films and sees they are pulling 80% of the weight) it could get ugly.

Go Bulls!

Saturday 11/24/2007  Week 13   @ Pittsburgh   Could Lose - Not Likely (or<a href="http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/loose">

loose</a> if you prefer)

Saturday 11/17/2007 Week 12     Louisville       Could Easily lose     

Saturday 11/10/2007 Week 11     @ Syracuse Could Lose - Not Likely

Saturday 11/03/2007 Week 10     Cincinnati      Could Easily lose

Saturday 10/27/2007 Week 9     @ Connecticut   Could Easily lose

You give us too much credit. We are not in a cakewalk here. Worse case is that we lose all of our remaining games and miss out on a bowl game. Its not likely, but it could happen. IMO we end up we win 3/4 of our remaining games, but I can envision us losing that many too. We have had 3 quality wins (WVU, UNC and UA), three average wins (Elon, FAU and UCF [great score but they suck]) and a tough loss against a two loss team. This is not a dominate USF team by any means and with the injuries and a  potential morale drop after the Rutgers game (or if the defense watchs the game films and sees they are pulling 80% of the weight) it could get ugly.

Go Bulls!

You may not give us enuf kredit.  My spelling is off today.  I think we could go 5/1 or 3/2 as stated.  LVILLE with 4 losses is out.  PITT will not get it done.  Syracuse may spook us in the dome.  However - Cincy at homecomming will be a nailbiter but we will win.  UConn next week, if it is not snowing up there, will be a decent road victory. 

So there we/you have it.  I say 9/3 or 11/1 is valid.

• Content Count:  997

I think we could run the table, I'm just saying that the worst . . . well it could get a lot worse. Even the lowly Cuse and Louisville ( a top 10 team not long ago) could slap us. UC and UConn have good defense and that could be a problem considering we cannot pick up a blitz with 1 or 0 backs and a banged up O-Line, which also make it difficult to run the ball.

I think we could run the table, I'm just saying that the worst . . . well it could get a lot worse. Even the lowly Cuse and Louisville ( a top 10 team not long ago) could slap us. UC and UConn have good defense and that could be a problem considering we cannot pick up a blitz with 1 or 0 backs and a banged up O-Line, which also make it difficult to run the ball.

Yes - LVille is an also ran this year - top 10 now 4 losses too bad.  Brohm is still great QB though.  Cincy is great performer - we will  have our work for sure (but we are home and the 12th man is home with us).

We look for revenge at UCONN also.  We are sick of being kept down up there - odds say we steal it this year - statistically speaking.

Peace and Go Bulls

• Content Count:  218

I do not see you getting past UCONN.  Not now, since the key to stopping your offense is just putting a "mirror spy" on Grothe.  UCONN matches up against your offense as good as anyone.  Fast breaking Linebackers, Sure hands INT happy Corners.... they will have a field day with Grothe's TOSS UP passes.

UCONN #32 will be the Spy on Grothe and you can forget even getting past the line of scrimmage with him that game.

If USF comes with the same gameplan it has used all year, you will not score a point unless it is on special teams or  defense.

• Content Count:  749

I do not see you getting past UCONN.  Not now, since the key to stopping your offense is just putting a "mirror spy" on Grothe.  UCONN matches up against your offense as good as anyone.  Fast breaking Linebackers, Sure hands INT happy Corners.... they will have a field day with Grothe's TOSS UP passes.

UCONN #32 will be the Spy on Grothe and you can forget even getting past the line of scrimmage with him that game.

If USF comes with the same gameplan it has used all year, you will not score a point unless it is on special teams or  defense.

Or we will use the same gameplan as we used against your toothless cousins brothers in law and beat them down.  I guess you stay on this board to purposely piss people off therefore garnering some measure of revenge for two years of USF beatdowns...rock on statechump...willing to bet some of your less often abused farm animal playthings on the USF vs. UCONN game???  If not, quit being a dizzzzzzzzzikk

• Content Count:  749

Without me around, this board would be dull

You're right, same way watching shows like My Name is Earl and Hee Haw make me laugh at other redneck wonders

Well you raise the question - Is USF going to recover. 

Leavitt is a bulliever in one game at a time.  He has focused all his players (and fans) on UCONN.  The good thing about them is they are juvenille as well.  We match up well against them.  I see the following players stepping up (and the others - Moffit, Selvie, Buie, Mompremier, Grothe, Clebert, and Hester - remaining strong)

Ford
Hill (TE)
Busbee
Harris
Johnson (WR)
Williams (all of them)

Also, the Bulls don't face any real threats from her on out - Cincy is our biggest.  WE have already gone 3 - 1 against BCS teams this year.  Even the "experts" predicted we would go 2 - 2.  Remaining ahead of the game at the 1/2 way point is very pleasing - more that WVA can say (2 years running now).

No Bulloney here - Go Wally, Leavitt, Grothe and crew (plus our 12th man which is VERY intimidating; wouldn't you say WVA).

[*]

Archived