• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

Why do we delete threads from trolls? This makes us no better than the likes of the crimiNoles and their messageboard (whorechant). Let the trolls have their fun. Gaytors will lose Saturday and will be gone.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

it doesn't bother me. I know that we are a good football team and can more than likely beat all of the teams that have trolls on here.

• Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

i think using terms such as "gayturds" and "whorechant" actually make us no better than their respective fans.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Why do we delete threads from trolls? This makes us no better than the likes of the crimiNoles and their messageboard (whorechant). Let the trolls have their fun. Gaytors will lose Saturday and will be gone.

You mean the "This just in" - Grothe is sacked! thread (that was the whole thing)...not sure that thread needs to take up room on a message board that is moving so fast that threads fall off the first page in minutes.  We don't need the excess clutter to tell you the truth.  They can go play in the Trough or the State of Florida board if they wish.

Archived