• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I do not think Mike Freeman likes us.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

I think he hates the entire state of Florida.

He's done several anti-UF stories since he's gone to CBS. He attacked Meyer last year for ruining Chris Leaks' Heisman campaign. He's actually the one who started the "Urban Liar" think back at the Florida Times Union because Meyer hid the fact that Leak was injuried from the media so that the opponents couldn't tee off on his bad arm the next week.

He ended getting fired from the FTU shortly after when it backfired, since he has a history of lying on his resume.

I believe he included FSU as one of his top 10 dirtiest programs in an offseason article (whether they are or are not, they haven't been caught and punished like many other programs that would naturally rate higher).

I think he just has a true dislike for the state.

• Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

It just makes me mad because people were talking about USC being the greatest team in the history of college football and then they lost to Stanford, yet no article came. We were ranked number two based on schedule strength and winning and since we lost at Rutgers we are now the most overrated team in history?

We have a young team and a young fanbase.  I totally expected this we have to take the good with the bad, we wanted "respect" from everyone and people to tell us how great we were.  We finally got that then we went out and played poorly, and lost.  Of course they were going to come out and say I told you so, and overrated it happened to USC, LSU, and everyone else.  USC has gotten their fair share of flack for the Stanford lose, and we will take ours for this one.

• Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

At least the majority of college football fans are telling this guy he is a moron.

Archived