• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sun Dome

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if this was mentioned....for anyone who went, about what time this place start filing out? It came across tv that after the fake fg, the place was empty....very disappointing to see students leaving with 11 minutes left in the game across national television. When they cut back after mike ford scored, it look about as dead as usf basketball(no offense but its true). Im not sure if it was just where the cameras were placed or what....anyone there care to speak?

• Content Count:  189

Iono, the initial live feed look like there were a good amount of people, atleast over a 1000 i thought.....but it just seemed like the place was dead . Too much time on the clock to leave down only 10.

Buffalo wild wings in brandon though was slammed....all though the oddest thing occurred there, two usf fans almost got into a fight for no reason shortly after one of them and there fans started a **** rutgers chant...for the life of me, i couldnt figure out why a) this would bother the person who was with 3 other adults drinking and b)there were absolutely no kids there and was pretty much all college students or kids around that age. Baffled me.

• Content Count:  398

I was at the SunDome up until half time. (I had to be at work at 11pm.) It was never full at all.

I'm sad to hear that other fellow students were leaving before the game was over. :/

Archived