• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be Classy Bulls Fans

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I congratulated Rutgers, am not complaining about Refs.  I can complain about the lack of Ford use in the game but that's my right to have that opinion.

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

so those were good calls?  great job refs.... we did no play great but we also got screwed...... class my ass 

We definitely got screwed by the refs on some calls but this game could have still been won even with those calls.  There were so many things that contributed to the loss.

• Content Count:  108

Rutgers was the better team tonight.  They played like they had nothing to lose--as evidenced by the fake punt and fake FG.  They brought their A game and wanted to knock us off our #2 ranking.  They deserve to be congratulated. 

• Content Count:  159

We had a lot of chances to win that game.  All the props go to Rutgers who made the key plays on offense and special teams and stopped us when they had to.  Congrats to Rutgers!  They were the better team tonight.

• Content Count:  2,118

Noexcuses here, great jobs Rutgers. Yououtplayed our team for the second straight year.

Noexcuses here, great jobs Rutgers. Yououtplayed our team for the second straight year.

Yep, I kind of feel like WVU right now except I am not making any excuses.  We made a ton of mistakes, gave them good field position, didn't capitalize on their mistakes etc.

We deserved to lose that one.

• Content Count:  189

Dont get me wrong. I get what you're sayin, but for some reason, we had 7 pts just sitting up there that was taken off on a ******** call. as much as we can sit here and say rutgers ran all over our d which they did and we can sit here and say that once again, choice of play calling and delbert missing 2 hurt us, but fact is, the refs left a bitter taste in our mouths....atleast mine. I aint one to blame a loss on a ref, but i havent seen as bad a call as the two up for question since bert emmanuel against the rams in the 99 nfc championship game.

Did we play like we have all season...not at all. But dammit, we still played good enough to win this game and good enough to sit here and say that we should of won this game...even with ray rice running all over that field, when it came down to it, we didnt lose because our offense didnt produce, we lost because of horrible calls, a lack of a defensive presence upfront and because delbert missed 2 fgs.

To sit here and say that they were the better team and the refs didnt play a role is ********. sorry.

• Content Count:  959

Dont get me wrong. I get what you're sayin, but for some reason, we had 7 pts just sitting up there that was taken off on a ******** call. as much as we can sit here and say rutgers ran all over our d which they did and we can sit here and say that once again, choice of play calling and delbert missing 2 hurt us, but fact is, the refs left a bitter taste in our mouths....atleast mine. I aint one to blame a loss on a ref, but i havent seen as bad a call as the two up for question since bert emmanuel against the rams in the 99 nfc championship game.

Did we play like we have all season...not at all. But dammit, we still played good enough to win this game and good enough to sit here and say that we should of won this game...even with ray rice running all over that field, when it came down to it, we didnt lose because our offense didnt produce, we lost because of horrible calls, a lack of a defensive presence upfront and because delbert missed 2 fgs.

To sit here and say that they were the better team and the refs didnt play a role is ********. sorry.

u can not say delbert missed 2. #65 got totally knocked on his ass on the block

Archived