• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We should be proud of our Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

What an awesome game!  We came up a little short and couldn't take advantage of 3 RU turnovers - if we could have done that, or if a few calls would have gone the other way, we'd be sitting at 7-0 right now and looking at a national championship.  Who amongst us would have thought that we'd be through 7 games this season and be one offensive pass interference call away from a national championship run?

Rutgers is a tough team and this was a tough road game on a short week.  I thought our guys played well (I'd question some of the coaching), and we should be proud of the effort they put forth.  We took a tough team to the limit and only lost by 3.

good job guys!

• Content Count:  808

Our boys played a great game under the circumstances. National pressure, short recovery weak, hostile environment, and against a team that matched up well against us. Both teams played their hearts out. Could've gone either way, but it went to Rutgers. Kudos to them.

GREAT GAME BOYS. WE'RE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU!  God speed on the way home.

• Content Count:  936

Our boys played a great game under the circumstances. National pressure, short recovery weak, hostile environment, and against a team that matched up well against us. Both teams played their hearts out. Could've gone either way, but it went to Rutgers. Kudos to them.

Well said.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Great game Bulls!!! We'll get 'em next time.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I am proud of how far the team has come.  The media backlash is going to be a shame, but they can still win the conference and go to a non .com bowl game.

• Content Count:  164

Agreed. If you told me at the beginning of the season that we'd beat Auburn AND WVU, I'd have been astounded. In addition, we were ranked #2 in the nation. That's higher than almost all of the rest of 1-A (or FBS or whatever the he!! it's called) can say. Just as important, USF has been mentioned on NFL pre-game shows, MNF half-times, and plenty of other places we never thought we'd be, and any press is good press so color this Bull fan happy.

• Content Count:  2,118

I'mproud of our team. They played their best tonight and have done a great job this season.

• Content Count:  139

As always, GO BULLS. We will be here win or lose.  ;D

• Content Count:  358

Not our best playing last night, but I'm proud of what our team has accomplished so far this season.  We will finish strong and be the big east champs!

Archived