• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Budweiser "hot seat" basically just said USF...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I want some home brew too!

So, I take it from the mods this guy isn't getting banned?

Look, we have a few of our own village idiots running around.  This guy is at least an idiot from another school...makes us look better to in terms of diversity.

He's not pretending to be a Bulls fan as others have.

He rarely adds to a thread, but likes to start his own - easy to ignore I would think.

His posts do not rise to the level of being banned.  The few on the ban list have either threatened, slandered or committed some such irresponsible action.  I am sure he will soon go away...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I want some home brew too!

So, I take it from the mods this guy isn't getting banned?

Look, we have a few of our own village idiots running around.  This guy is at least an idiot from another school...makes us look better to in terms of diversity.

He's not pretending to be a Bulls fan as others have.

He rarely adds to a thread, but likes to start his own - easy to ignore I would think.

His posts do not rise to the level of being banned.  The few on the ban list have either threatened, slandered or committed some such irresponsible action.  I am sure he will soon go away...

Please? :D

haha, it's understandable. I didn't think you would because I know you guys have a high bar (as you should). Just thought I might sneak it by you. I'll just use the almighty ignore button.

Archived