• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This was posted somewhere (maybe the BC board?)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I don't want to move. If we do, we will be hard pressed to challenge for a conference championship any time soon. The Big East has been great to us, there is no reason to leave at this point. In 10 years, maybe, but right now, I think the Big East is a great home for our Bulls.

Yeah, let's make the BE proud for taking us in. We are showing the nation that the BE has talent and is to be reckoned with. The foundation we build here will follow us always. Enough with the transfer talk. We make it to #2, still early, and all of a sudden we are contemplating moving. "Big East", sounds good to me. Let's get everyone else fired up to want to join us. Laughable but possible. The train is in motion (in our case, the stampede) and I like the ride.

:gobulls

and Go Big East

• Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

We will take the Miami route. Dominate a football conference that is good but not great. Have the auto bid to a BCS bowl, and unless there are multiple undefeated a 12-0 will have you playing for the crystal ball.

Miami has been a shining example for us and how to do business. Lets follow them again and not jump from the BE, we all are seeing how that has worked for them.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

not gonna happen

Of course not ......... UCF is a lock for that SEC spot.

haw haw haw

Archived