• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fox News right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

So they are discussing the Big 10(11) trying to lure MIZZU which inturn could make the Big 12 add Arkie and inturn would open a spot in the SEC and they said USF would be the ideal choice...

What would yall think about something like that happening?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726

Hmm...interesting.  SEC West or East?  I say WEST!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  20

You beat me to it pal, i was just about to post the same thing. The fox guy said it would make sense with the ACC having two teams in Florida now, with Tampa being the 13th largest TV market, and I don't really know what other arguments he had for it...Seems a bit far-fetched and premature to me, but what do I know?

He made no mention of whether we'd be in the East or West, Ark is in the west I think....

• Content Count:  1,260

So they are discussing the Big 10(11) trying to lure MIZZU which inturn could make the Big 12 add Arkie and inturn would open a spot in the SEC and they said USF would be the ideal choice...

What would yall think about something like that happening?

While I can maybe see why the Big 10 would want Missouri and the TV market for their new Big Ten Network....Why in the world would Arkansas join the Big 12? They were lucky to land in the SEC from the SWAC, so that would be a step in the wrong direction for them IMO.

• Content Count:  5,241

Lotta IFS in that. I doubt itll happen for a while.

There would have to be a crap load of stipulations for us leaving the big east after only 3-4 years of being in the conference.

• Content Count:  1,013

If indeed this happens.  It's more likely that the B12 goes after TCU.  The MWC will then go after Boise, who knows from there.  It probably will not affect us.  Either way I think we have it real good in the Big East.  

• Content Count:  849

I want nothing to do with the SEC atleast for another 5 years. Being in the Big East is fine as long as it has its BCS affiliation. The road to national championship is a bit easier in conference. As long as schedule a tough OOC schedule and we win we'll be in contention and we're proving that right now. If we're in the national title hunt right now whist in the Big East why would you want to jump ship? We have everything we need.

• Content Count:  20

I want nothing to do with the SEC atleast for another 5 years. Being in the Big East is fine as long as it has its BCS affiliation. The road to national championship is a bit easier in conference. As long as schedule a tough OOC schedule and we win we'll be in contention and we're proving that right now. If we're in the national title hunt right now whist in the Big East why would you want to jump ship? We have everything we need.

agreed  ;D

• Content Count:  282

My thoughts exactly.  I have been watching this season and seen the SEC cannibalize each other and take each other out.....that is what cleared the way for us.  I sure that LSU feels great about having the toughest schedule in football but I am sure that they would like the loss back and be on top of the BCS.  As long as we have a good out of conference SoS we are served well by the Big East.  Just my opinion.

Archived