• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Down with Rutgers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

So let me get this straight, you don't like Rutgers because we were the media darlings last year? Did we ask for that attention or did we play our way into that position? You don't like Rutgers because OUR players were celebrating, in THEIR locker room, a big victory over a VERY SOLID USF team? So, your logic is that because you are ranked so high in the polls, and deservingly so, that Rutgers fans should bend over and kiss the BULLS A**? I guess Rutgers should expect to lose... I guess. Oh, and our coach is a scum bag because he recruits Florida?

*Sigh* :-\

I am looking forward to a injury free, great game against the BULLS. I know it's tough for some of you, but do your best to keep it classy man. ****! Really, SLutgirls??!?  :D

Peace good brothers...Peace

Guest JulmisteForPrez

So let me get this straight, you don't like Rutgers because we were the media darlings last year? Did we ask for that attention or did we play our way into that position? You don't like Rutgers because OUR players were celebrating, in THEIR locker room, a big victory over a VERY SOLID USF team? So, your logic is that because you are ranked so high in the polls, and deservingly so, that Rutgers fans should bend over and kiss the BULLS A**? I guess Rutgers should expect to lose... I guess. Oh, and our coach is a scum bag because he recruits Florida?

I am looking forward to a injury free, great game against the BULLS. I know it's tough for some of you, but do your best to keep it classy man. ****! Really, SLutgirls??!?  :D

Good post, Brick.

I agree with most of what you said there.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Not sure where all of the other posts came from. I don't like seeing their celebration, and I think it can be used as motivation, but I don't know that there was anything wrong with it.

Any clue why Rice got 36 carries last week? Our starters were rested in the third quarter. If you are going to run it up, at least let your back-ups do it. Just curious, is this standard up there? I haven't been able to watch much of you guys this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

I didn't care for the video because I wanted the win. Win that game and there is no video. Winning that game - and of course it was winnable-- would have put USF in the top 25 last season at that point.

But we lost-- you guys prevailed. I don't hate Rutgers personally. I hope we can stop Ray Rice because if he can get 200+ on us this year, that would be a problem for our chances of winning (duh).

SOme can hate Rutgers or theiir fans--- I have no ill will-- I just want to win and see a good game.

good luck

• Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure where all of the other posts came from. I don't like seeing their celebration, and I think it can be used as motivation, but I don't know that there was anything wrong with it.

Any clue why Rice got 36 carries last week? Our starters were rested in the third quarter. If you are going to run it up, at least let your back-ups do it. Just curious, is this standard up there? I haven't been able to watch much of you guys this year.

You know, Schiano has proven to me to be a "Fan" of Ray more than a coach. I really don't know what the thought process is when Ray is in there so late into the game. He has done this several times throughout the season in the game against Navy and Buffalo. One thought may be is that our Backup RB, Young, is out for the season and we have a true freshman backing Ray up now. Also, there is no secret that Ray first committed to the Cuse and this game meant a lot to him personally. Whatever the case may be, Ray is one strong dude that enjoys every carry and has proven to be capable of handling any load. One thing I am sure of, The Bulls should get a heavy dose of Ray. I expect him to receive over 35 carries over a great, speedy USF defense.

Heres to a safe, injury free game fellas. All those traveling to NJ, please be safe and return home safely.

Peace..

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

I don't like you because we're playing you next...is that better?

The rest is still true.  I don't have to like your program at all and I don't.  And no, I did not imply that "Rutgers fans should bend over and kiss the BULLS A**"  Where in the hell did you get that from?  Carpetbagging does not mean recruiting in Florida...he's built you a flimsy house and you have rewarded him.  Wait and see if you win in another year or two.  In the meantim you and MAB can send cookies to each other. 

Archived