• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question for UCF fans-

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

As I was leaving the stadium today I had several of your fans tell me that "after watching the game today you are clearly not the #5 team in the nation." So, just how bad would the "real" #5 team in the nation beat you? 100-0 ???

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

As I was leaving the stadium today I had several of your fans tell me that "after watching the game today you are clearly not the #5 team in the nation." So, just how bad would the "real" #5 team in the nation beat you? 100-0 ???

What do you expect from the University of Moral Victories.

Hey that's a thought maybe they should changed their lettering from ucIF to UMV  :ROFLMAO

:gobulls

The best thing is no one was saying anything to them, I think most USF fans just felt sorry for them.

• Content Count:  33

Even in a blowout losss, they still find something to talk trash about.

Thank goodness, they won't be playing them again after next year because they're done with them and listening to all their crap.

JT

I am wondering what the chances are of any UCF fans showing back up on our board ???

I am wondering what the chances are of any UCF fans showing back up on our board ???

Where else are they going to go? Their site sucks, their team bites and I wouldn't be surprised if we see more rats jumping ship and joining us. They are the poster-child for fair-weather fans. Nothing can help the ucIF Tinmen today, not even the wizard...they had no heart...not the team (at the end) and not their fans. I couldn't find a single ucIF after the game, for that matter...after the 3rd quarter.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

What else should we expect from a group of people that have NEVER been able to accept the FACT that our program left theirs in the dust?  Reality does NOT enter into any analysis on their part of our program, they will always enter a fantasy Utopia where ucIF rules all and USF is a Division III program that can never score on them.

Today should have been a reality check for them, but they are too stupid, ignorant, blind, and egotistical to recognize that USF isn't just a superior football team, but a national title contender.

OMG!!! Just spoke with a friend that told me he saw 2 ucIF fans, in the 3rd quarter, change into USF shirts. I told him, he should have photo'd it to post.  :ROFLMAO

Today I had there fans tell me "they have been to four bowl games", "none of our previous games were decided by more than seven points" and that "we were coming off a losing season and that rankings should be decided by the longevity of a program" I just shook my head at all of them. ::)

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Today I had there fans tell me "they have been to four bowl games"

Try 1.

"none of our previous games were decided by more than seven points"

Actually the only game we've played that was decided by LESS than seven points was Auburn.

and that "we were coming off a losing season and that rankings should be decided by the longevity of a program"

9-4 is a losing record?

Did these people really get into UCF?

Archived