• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We had too many penalties today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

the refs were terrible today...how about that UCF punt that was downed by a UCF player while he was on a knee in the endzone and they placed it on the 1/2 yard line...I was in sec. 232 and could see he was in the endzone when he touched it.....terrible...I'm guessing a handful of holding calls I saw that werent called either...especially the obvious one where Cray was dragged down from behind!

• Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

the refs were terrible today...how about that UCF punt that was downed by a UCF player while he was on a knee in the endzone and they placed it on the 1/2 yard line...I was in sec. 232 and could see he was in the endzone when he touched it.....terrible...I'm guessing a handful of holding calls I saw that werent called either...especially the obvious one where Cray was dragged down from behind!

Was livid at that spotting of the ball. I take it those were big east officials. Really poor, alot of missed calls, alot of bad calls and where was the face mask call when Taurus got his head snapped on that return...without that he would of easily went another 15-20 yrds.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I believe in college, as long as the ball does not cross the goal line, it is downed there, regardless of the players position.

The biggest BS calls of the day:

1) Cray being held while the ref looks right at him.

2) Johnson getting ripped by the facemask.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

We scored too many points today.... naw, we didnt!

Penalties are irrelevant when you win 64-12

Archived