• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1 USF-UCF Ticket For Sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  0

Tried trading for 2 upper bowl tix, but no luck...so I gotta cut my losses and watch it on TV. Sec 123, Row G. PM me an offer. Must meet up locally tomorrow at my work to get ticket.

• Content Count:  3,103

that doesn't make sense, you have a lower level seat and tried trading up for a upper level seat, but since you couldn't get the upper level seats your giving up your lower level seats and watching it on t.v.?

• Content Count:  4,738

that doesn't make sense, you have a lower level seat and tried trading up for a upper level seat, but since you couldn't get the upper level seats your giving up your lower level seats and watching it on t.v.?

I think he was trying to get two upper level tickets for one lower.

I think he was trying to get two upper level tickets for one lower.

right on. i was trying to trade my one lower bowl ticket for two upper bowl tickets, as my fiance didn't get a ticket in time.

• Content Count:  4,738

I found a guy willing to part with a club seat for $40. PM and I'll email you his info.  I needed one but something came up

I found a guy willing to part with a club seat for $40. PM and I'll email you his info.  I needed one but something came up

just msg'ed ya

• Content Count:  1,981

If someone else has an extra ticket, any section, please let me know! I have a friend from Ft Lauderdale that decided to come to the game last minute.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Not to hijack chuck's post, but I have 3 upper deck tickets getting ready to end on ebay. Still barely above face value.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250174073801

• Content Count:  348

I dont want to hijack this post either, but my parents are comeing into town and would like to go to the game.  I need to get them 2 tickets, perferable in the lower bowl.  I dont think they'd really enjoy sitting in the student section with me  ;)

Archived