• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator Hate..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

All the hate from UF fans is awesome.

I don't want to be the lovable loser, the team that everyone is rooting for. I want to be the team that everyone hates and wants to lose each weekend.

USF has arrived, and these arrogant UF fans (who cling to their "tradition") can't accept being #2 in Florida.

And we have 2 huge wins WTF, I can't believe they are trying to discredit wins vs. WVU and AU. These "fans" are quick to forget how many close wins UF had last year (a lot of luck involved).

Let's not waste our time with these Outback Bowl regulars.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

On the way home from the WVU game two weeks ago, a big truck passed me on I-4.  He flipped me the bird, and as he passed me I could see his numerous GayTurd stickers.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I rather get with a classy girl from Cafe Risque on I-75 than any girl affiliated with UF.

arent they one in the same??? ;)

That's where UF cheerleader and dance team tryouts are held. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

UF is UF. USF is USF. Let's not have an inferiority complex like say......UCF. We have nothing to prove to them. Ever since we've been ranked I have not gone out my way to any Gator fan to brag and boast about our accomplishment. Why? Because they saw our name at #23, #18, #6, and now #5. We have a shot at playing in the BCS just like any other team does. Besides, who wants to look like an envious UCF fan? USF has built and is still building something special. We'll see them in 2010.

Agreed 100%

Archived