• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OrlandoSentinel: BCS rankings are out; USF is No. 1, UM is last

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think Bianchi is setting us up and then hoping that UCF knocks us off. Then he can write lots of stories about how UCF has been legitimized by beating a top-5/best in Florida team.

Bianchi doesn't care about either program.  He just wants to sell newspapers.  Whatever it takes.

I got printed in the paper with a rebuttal to one of his articles last year.  In the email I got from him asking if it could be printed, he seemed geniunely excited that he had generated a passionate response. 

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

I know he lives/works in Orlando, but why are they obsessed with throwing UCF into something which they have not earned yet???  Also, if he thinks UCF is ahead of Miami, he needs to switch medications.  If Randy Shannon and George O'Leary offer you a scholarship, I don't care if you live across the street from the UCF campus, you are going to Miami.

• Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

I know he lives/works in Orlando, but why are they obsessed with throwing UCF into something which they have not earned yet???  Also, if he thinks UCF is ahead of Miami, he needs to switch medications.  If Randy Shannon and George O'Leary offer you a scholarship, I don't care if you live across the street from the UCF campus, you are going to Miami.

Thats his job. While the majority of his readers are UF fans, the next step down is UCF. If your school isnt involved in the story, why read about it?

It's an Orlando newspaper, of course he's going to talk more about UCF than anyone else in the state is.  

It's an editorial.  If it isn't at least somewhat controversial, it isn't much of an editorial.

Archived