• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU worst fans ever!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

...One of their fans grabbed my inflatable USF monkey "Sanchez" and stomped it.  He's now dead...

AND THEN...when i got back to my car, someone had RIPPED MY USF FLAGS OFF AND THREW THEM ON THE GROUND!!! ...

you have an inflatable monkey?

and you left your car with your flags still on it?

wait, you have an inflatable monkey?  and you named it?

you're a strange one bulls_8va

that is funny ****

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

flsportsfan...you have no business making the two threads you made on the UCF board.  so just be quiet

You may be right Rezzie  ::)  ...... It was so wrong of me to start a thread "you almost beat Texas" and HAHAHAHAHAHAHA UCF Looks awesome.

• Content Count:  12,293

you make the rest of us look like a-holes.  im sure WVU fans feel the same way about that a-hole that was on our board about leavitt and us repping the big east.

you are a jerk and you've proved it during basketball season.

shhhhhh

• Content Count:  5,241

It's Boca, they had to find something to do between going shopping for Polo shirts and going out on daddy's boat tomorrow  ;D

;D ;D ;D

What he said.

All I have to say is, those cannon guys were the gayest dudes ever. Showed them up with the win thou.

Here we go with basketball season again,

Didn't you say that CRM would be back? Thank god some fans said enough is enough.

Maybe soon USF Basketball can start winning soon under CSH. It sure as hell wasnt gonna happen under CRM. (Who still is jobless I bullieve)

• Content Count:  31

I was coming here to congratulate you guys on a good game when I saw this thread.  Worst fans ever?  Come on, you may have a bad experience with a few people at a game, but don't put down every FAU fan.  When I went up to the FAU/USF game a few years back, I was taunted in the parking lot for wearing an FAU shirt...That's what happens at someone else's stadium...I accept that.  When you go to a game at someone else's stadium, you have to expect a few jerks to behave poorly...especially when you add alcohol to the mix.  You also have to remember that we are a growing fan base and have struggled to get students to come out in the number we had yesterday.  Many of them were at a FAU game for the first time, so this new to people.  You noticed it when people would cheer during our offense is on the field, etc.  Besides, there were USF fans coming over to the FAU student endzone and talking smack before and during the game...so for those of you bashing all FAU fans, get over yourselves, it's all part of what makes the games fun.  I do appologize for the inflatable monkey though....that is a tragedy!  ;D

• Content Count:  5,691

Fans are fans deal with it.

Sucks but put your flag in your car until you get ready to leave.

However, if the cheerleaders were taunting our fans that is over the top.

Someone should probably write a letter to the FAU administration as I'm sure if they knew of this it would not be tollerated.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Most of the FAU fans I interacted with were friendly and cordial, however, you will always have a small percentage of fans that give the majority a bad label due to their poor conduct.  This game was the first time I have seen a fight break out in the parking lot.  It was a slobberknocker and luckily I was on my way out of the parking lot.  Another FAU fan was taunting USF fans while they walked to their cars and while in their cars.  I was able to talk some sense to him using some basic interpersonal communication skills, after that the guy was actually nice, just caught up in the booze and the game, it happens.  Overall, a good time, I just don't get guys going to a football game that does not involve the Gators, but, yet wearing Gator gear.

Archived