• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Glass half full ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

logic would be that a program in the Top 25 (and now Top 10) for the first time in its history is at some point going to start believing their own hype and enjoying the spotlight too much, thus getting lazy and underestimating someone. You would hope that if you somehow luck out that game and still win that the lesson will be learned and we won't sleep on anyone else. That's the hope. We'll see. Nobody here would have said no to 5-0 and a lousy win over FAU at the start of the season. Rather learn a lesson about always playing hard during this game than cruise along and get to Rutgers and underestimate a more dangerous team which we won't be able to beat when we're playing so badly.

Hopefully it's lesson learned and it came against the right opponent. Could be for the longterm good. Could be I'm grasping at straws.

• Content Count:  58

Hopefully they'll wake up and stop believing their own hype or we're toast next week. The D looked to wake up after the TD in the 3rd I'm still worried about our O.

• Content Count:  21,125
  • Days Won:  39

Hopefully they'll wake up and stop believing their own hype or we're toast next week. The D looked to wake up after the TD in the 3rd I'm still worried about our O.

Confused as to no Ford to help out Williams.  Stupid razzle dazzle plays in the 1st quarter.  D getting worked for most of the game.

• Content Count:  58

Confused as to no Ford to help out Williams.  Stupid razzle dazzle plays in the 1st quarter.  D getting worked for most of the game.

I'm willing to guess Leavitts fed up with Mike and suspended him this game thinking it would be a cup cake. Hopefully Mike learns his lesson because Jamar getting hurt in the first half hurt us bad. Good to see Williams step it up though

I'm willing to guess Leavitts fed up with Mike and suspended him this game thinking it would be a cup cake. Hopefully Mike learns his lesson because Jamar getting hurt in the first half hurt us bad. Good to see Williams step it up though

I like Williams and Ford as a combo but Williams gets stuffed on a lot of runs.  Hopefully we have Ford by that Cinci game or it is going to be a repeat.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I haven't heard that anything happened with Ford. I am sure there is something going on behind the scenes, and I am proud of Leavitt for sticking to his guns, but I would like some sort of an explanation (I know I am not entitled to one, but I want it anyway).

For instance, a UF player steals a car this week, and he is going to be on the field.

Again, I totally respect CJL for keeping it internal, and laying out the punishment, but I hope the fans are clued in to what happened, and I hope it wasn't a long term issue.

I haven't heard that anything happened with Ford. I am sure there is something going on behind the scenes, and I am proud of Leavitt for sticking to his guns, but I would like some sort of an explanation (I know I am not entitled to one, but I want it anyway).

For instance, a UF player steals a car this week, and he is going to be on the field.

Again, I totally respect CJL for keeping it internal, and laying out the punishment, but I hope the fans are clued in to what happened, and I hope it wasn't a long term issue.

Yep.  I like that he stuck to his guns and they still won but man we really need that guy.  Hopefully he learned whatever lesson he needed to learn from this.

Archived