• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Buying tickets for away games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Here's the situation. I want to buy tickets for the game at Syracuse. I am unable to call 1-800-GO-BULLS since I'm calling from Canada, and the other number I have is for Ticketmaster. From what I've read, the Ticketmaster option doesn't necessarily sit you with the visiting team section. So what are my options here. Does anyone know another number that I could use to order away tickets and sit with the rest of you crazy people? Oh, I also tried the main ticket office number and just received a recording so that doesn't seem like an option either.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Justin

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Try a pm to Eric Soncrant. He seems to be the answer guy when no one else has a good one.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

When I bought my Rutgers tickets I went straight to the facility...which you obviously can't do since you're in Canada.  I say just keep trying to call.

On www.GoUSFBulls.com there is a Department Directory... call any of the numbers under "Sales" (Jim Louk et al)... and the area code is (813)...

Archived