• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Watch Party Information - WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

We will be meeting at Gamekeepers once again on Friday at 7pm to watch our Bulls #18 take on #5 West Virginia! The game is on ESPN2 with a 7pm Kickoff.

Please e mail me back to let me know if you will be attending. I need to give Gamekeepers a headcount. As I am sure ya'll know - we are the ONLY major college football game on TV Friday - so lets show the rest of Chicago that Bulls alumni are serious about their team! After all - aren't real BULLS from the south?!

You can visit our website www.usfalumni.net/chicago for more information or e-mail me at the e maii address listed below if you have any questions! Feel free to bring family and friends along too if you wish. Its going to be a great game!

Ciao

;)

Karla.stevenson@gmail.com

UPDATE: have had a lot of RSVPS so far - considering I have only put this out for a couple of hours now! So if you ARE coming - PLEASE RSVP, bring whom ever you like , and of course, wear GREEN!!!!

• Content Count:  5,691

Couldn't make it to Tampa for this one but the next best thing will be watching it with a bunch of other Bulls!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

You need to get gamekeepers to add our logo to that group of alumni headquarters on the bottom of their page.

I'm originally from Tinley Park-- If I am ever up there while a Bulls game is going on, I'll be sure to try to stop by your group and maybe even get some watch party pictures

You need to get gamekeepers to add our logo to that group of alumni headquarters on the bottom of their page.

I'm originally from Tinley Park-- If I am ever up there while a Bulls game is going on, I'll be sure to try to stop by your group and maybe even get some watch party pictures

I agree on seeing if they will add our logo

Any Bulls that ever find themselves in the windy city please feel free to join us for any event.

Yeah I was going to suggest that - but I think we have to make gamekeepers our official meeting place. Thats totally fine with me - but I wanted to bring it up to the group to see what ya'll thought. Does everyone like having our parties there? The staff is great and its very easy to work with them so its fine by me. If enough people give me the go ahead - Ill go ahead and tell them to put the logo on the site!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

is that bar downtown? I went to the site but didn't think to look at the address/location

We had about 15-20 people attend.

At the end of the game to everyones surprise they blasted the USF fightsong. They had downloaded it off the internet.

They also said they will be hanging something up in the bar (either a schedule or penant - it was mentioned to someone else so i don't remember exactly what was said)

They also said they would be glad to add our logo to their website.

All in all another fun night watching the BULLS with a group of loud and crazy Bulls fans in the windy city.

Of course once again in what is quickly becoming a tradition we saluted the victory will jager bombs!

Archived