• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everyone claiming to have spirit...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

let's see your pics. Have you decked out your car or your house, etc.?

Working on my house and still have a few things to get for the truck. Hopefully I will be done in time to post the pics. Have to be done by Thursday, won't have time on Friday...I wonder why???

Let's see what you got USF  :gobulls

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

My car has the window chalk all over it, the flag, and my U-plate. On the inside, I have the lucky dice and the U mats. I'll take a pic in a little bit! GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I have the Iconic U shaved into the hair on each of my butt cheeks... but for obvious reasons I can't show that.  ;)

I'm going to the store again to see if I can find a banner for the house, no luck yet. Something big and that says something like "Bulls Country" plus I'm trying to figure out how to put Bull horns on the roof of my H2. The rest of the truck is covered in magnets, flags and window decals. USF plate of course. The inside, beads of course, stuffed Bulls & Rockys and the air of success, a win over WVU.

Would paint the truck green but hey, it's maroon and there's no time before the game.

:gobulls

Fast Signs on Fowler can do a full-color 4 foot by 2 foot banner with stitching and grommets for you for about 71 bucks.  Then, you can put whatever you want on it.

Fast Signs on Fowler can do a full-color 4 foot by 2 foot banner with stitching and grommets for you for about 71 bucks.  Then, you can put whatever you want on it.

Wait a minute...will they include things like "USF" or Iconic U or the USF Bulls head...no licensing problems?

Wait a minute...will they include things like "USF" or Iconic U or the USF Bulls head...no licensing problems?

Mmmm... that I don't know.  Give them a call.  971-8700

(they recently did some work for my company, hence the number is fresh in my head)

Mmmm... that I don't know.  Give them a call.  971-8700

(they recently did some work for my company, hence the number is fresh in my head)

I'm on it, right now...thx a heap...been going crazy looking for one

:gobulls

• Content Count:  1,911

I work for a company that does that stuff as well. If you need help send me a PM and I'll have our local sales guy give you a call.

Archived