• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Jokes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

I am engaged in an email joke war with a bunch of WVU grads at work.  Can we start a thread with some semi-clean jabs contributed by Bullspenners (jokes, pics, etc.)?

I'll begin...

Q: How do you get a WVU grad off of your front porch?

A: Pay him for the pizza!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I am engaged in an email joke war with a bunch of WVU grads at work.  Can we start a thread with some semi-clean jabs contributed by Bullspenners (jokes, pics, etc.)?

I'll begin...

Q: How do you get a WVU grad off of your front porch?

A: Pay him for the pizza!

As long as they're not the same jokes someone posted for North Carolina.

• Content Count:  275

:lol:

A little boy from WV was visiting his family in Southwestern VA.  The little boy and his cousin were playing in the park when a large pit bull began to chase the boys cousin.  The little boy picked a large stick and hit the dog just before it was going grab the cousin.  The dog fell to ground, knocked cold. 

A reporter for the Roanoke paper was walking by and witnessed the act.  He ran up to the little boy and wanted to interview him.  He said he could see the headlines now. 

"Tiny HOKIE saves family friend." 

The little boy said " I am not a VA Tech fan".  The reported then said OK it will say " Small WAHOO fan protects cousin from danger".  The little boy said, "I am not a Virginia fan either".  The reporter looked confused and said who do you like? 

The little boy said I am from WV and I am a MOUNTAINEER FAN, they are the best. 

The reporter turned and started to walk away and scribbled in his notebook "Little redneck b*stard kills beloved family pet"

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1707065

You're located in Morgantown, a rural mountainside with a campus stuffed into it. Morgantown was not built to hold tens of thousands of students - it was built to hold three farms, a bait shack and a gas station run by a guy named Earl (Pronounced "Arl"). So what's your answer to the parking problems caused by over population? Building one-story garages, and a public transportation system with one car on each train. Good move. Now excuse me while I go soak up the Atlantic Ocean with a roll of paper towels.

UVA is the "Wahoos," not the "Yahoos."

Or is that part of the joke?

Doesn't seem like it.

edited for grammar

What do you call a good looking girl at WVU?

A visitor

A bulls fan in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good WVU joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a WVU grad. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a WVU grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's a WVU grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The bull says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

One day in an elementary school in Morgantown, WV, a teacher asks her class if the West Virginia Mountaineers are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes, except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy says, "The South Florida Bulls "

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Bull fan, my mom is a Bull fan, I guess that makes me a Bull fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a West Virginia fan."

Archived