• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's it going to take...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

To shut up the naysayers and to get some respect?

Their reason's for USF's wins...

1. Elon...was a push over

2. Auburn...no longer what they used to be

3. N.C...didn't bring their game

Each time I visit an apposing team's board this is what I have read. I understand one must have pride in one's own team, even if it is false at that but a little respect would be nice. Especially after all we have done in so little time. Don't get me wrong, I do not need anyone's approval or any pat on the back but all I have for WVU's team is respect and for that matter, anyone who wishes to take us on in our own HOUSE as well.

But ****!!! What's WVU's excuse going to be? That they forgot their jock-straps!?

• Content Count:  12,293

yea i have noticed a lot of that happening.  opposing teams want to say we won because of something that they did wrong not that we just beat them.

as for what it will take to shut the up?

win the rest of our games, starting with this one on FRIDAY!!!  and getting into the top 10

• Content Count:  1,238

Even if we won each and everygame, they would still say something like...Bulls play in a weak Conf...or Every dog has his day, guess a Bull has one also

Yes, I know respect comes with time and performance but it digs right into you...you know

• Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

I think if we won every game we would get respect.  Our defense is really good and we are improving the offense year after year.    We are in the rankings now right?  You can't say we don't have respect.  Now we have the attention on us and just have to win. 

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

This is something that really pisses me off about other teams' fans.  We must be the luckiest team on earth, cuz everytime we win, we just happen to catch the other team on a really bad day! 

Archived