• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is HOT going to FAU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I'm there!  That'll make 8 games out of 12 for the year...

• Content Count:  1,532

I wouldn't doubt we outnumber FAU's crowd... I have a lot of friends that go to FAU (I even went for a summer), very small crowds.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Yep, the HOT is going. And I'm so glad we are. At away games, we have no one telling us when to stop and start playing, other than the assiatant director. So we play 10x more. :D

what is holding you back from playing more at home-- RJS? USF AD? is it for the PA announcer/advertisiing?

that sucks-- wish they would kill the piped in music and mic the HOT instead.

• Content Count:  1,532

Yep, the HOT is going. And I'm so glad we are. At away games, we have no one telling us when to stop and start playing, other than the assiatant director. So we play 10x more. :D

what is holding you back from playing more at home-- RJS? USF AD? is it for the PA announcer/advertisiing?

that sucks-- wish they would kill the piped in music and mic the HOT instead.

Athletics controls when things happen.  At home games, the Asst Band Dir has a headset and has to play when they say yes and not play any other time.  At away games, they never give them a headset... which means they can just play whenever.  Obviously can't play when the ball is in play and should be courtious to the other band and traditions if possible.

• Content Count:  398

I wish they'd make the Rutgers trip.  It's so much better with them there.

Same here.

:cry2

Rutgers would be amazing. But New Jersey is just a bit too far for us, especially by bus. I'm just happy we get to go to two away games this year. Last year, it was only UCF. (Not counting the bowl game.) It all depends on what Athletics wants from us. And what they want, they nearly always get.

Archived