• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yahoo Sports :- Big East Soars

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AqPA.Rossa3jO.h78PSPuuEcvrYF?slug=tb-bowdenfiles&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Aug. 18 – You have to be pretty impressed with the Big East Conference in the first Associated Press top 25 poll. According to the poll they have three teams – West Virginia, Louisville and Rutgers – ranked in the top 16 in the country. That's better than the ACC, the Big 12 and the Pac-10 … But if you had to pick a Big East program with the biggest upside over the next 20 years, I'd probably have to go with South Florida. Can you say location, location, location. …

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Yeah baby.  Great Campus and pro style stadium that is comfortable for the fans and the players.

• Content Count:  3,403

Mark May picked us to be the team most likely to make it to a BCS game out of some potential sleepers:  Nebraska, Iowa, and some others.

A lot of people are realizing what is going on here.  I hope we can justify the attention.

• Content Count:  385

Mark May picked us to be the team most likely to make it to a BCS game out of some potential sleepers:  Nebraska, Iowa, and some others.

A lot of people are realizing what is going on here.  I hope we can justify the attention.

Ditto.

Archived