• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburn Caravan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed a lot of people staying in Columbus, which is where I plan on getting my room.

When is everyone leaving? Anyone caravaning?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

I noticed a lot of people staying in Columbus, which is where I plan on getting my room.

When is everyone leaving? Anyone caravaning?

you better book it soon.

The wife and I are leaving onThursday get in and get some thing to eat, Get some golf in on Friday and party with mt borther and sisiter bulls, and watch our bulls win on Saturday.

A group of us are driving up Friday during the day, in time to check in and go to the Columbus get together...

not sure about the details, yet.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be at the Hampton with my brutha...I am down for the caravan to the game!

• Content Count:  1,378

What time is best to leave the hampton inn and head for auburn?  I guess it depends on how long people want to tailgate.  2 hours is plenty for my group.  We plan on leaving the hampton inn around 5 or 6.

What time is best to leave the hampton inn and head for auburn?  I guess it depends on how long people want to tailgate.  2 hours is plenty for my group.  We plan on leaving the hampton inn around 5 or 6.

Bear in mind... the later you leave the longer it will take to get to Auburn -- more traffic... and the harder it will be to find a parking space.

I would say leave by 5 at the latest... My group is planning to leave around 2 ... to see a little of the campus and enjoy the whole environment.

We're heading up early Saturday AM.. leaving here around 4AM, going straight to the hotel to check in and then our schedule is open.

Going to make reservations now. I think we're going with Fairfield Inn.. Hampton was $20 more..

• Content Count:  1,378

4am?  You will be in columbus by 10am.  11 hours before kickoff.  To me, that would be a long day, especially since you won't get back to the hotel until 1 or 2 am. We aren't leaving tampa until  10am.  We should be in columbus by 3-4pm and auburn by 5 or 6.

Spiro -- BullMan is right... it's only about 6hrs from Tampa to Columbus... and you won't be able to check in that early, either.... you'll be doing a lot of driving around Columbus - or going to the Mall...

None of that bothers me - I'd rather get there early and not have to worry about traffic, etc.

Maybe I'll leave at 6 and not 4..

Archived