• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I need a Bulls hoops expert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...I second that.  Nice job!

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

I think Jared Rubens is going to Miami next year and not USF, at least thats what his facebook profile says

• Content Count:  1,797

Velcro:

I think you forgot about 6' 11" walk on Mo Essighe, the one armed guy.  He will no doubt get minutes in the paint.  Remember he played for Dane Fife at IUPU-Ft. Wayne, and is now enrolled at USF.  Had the arm surgery to correct the problem with the one arm.  Pretty sad that once again we will probably have to rely on walk ons for playing time.  Not a good formula for BE success.  Hopefully CSH rectifies that situation after this coming season.

Normal

• Content Count:  19,229

Thanks for that tidbit.  I do remember the article on him now that you mention it.  Nice to have one more big body, walk on or not. But i doubt he'll be any more than a practice squad player.  If he turns out decent, great, but if not, doesn't really affect anything.

I think Jared Rubens is going to Miami next year and not USF, at least thats what his facebook profile says

I can't verify or dispute that... i have no idea and it really has no bearing on my outlook since he also wouldn't be contributing at all.  I think last year he played a total of 5 minutes for the season, and that is despite a year when we needed bodies on the floor and had frequent foul trouble.  We do have a fuller roster this year, even though it isn't completely full.  We have excellent depth at the guard position, so torres, reubens and other walk ons will not likely see pt.  Lovett could, as a spark plug, but my guess is it will be as limited as Reubens last year.

• Content Count:  937

whats the story on lovett, seems like the crowd really loves him they go wil when he checks in

He plays with tremendous energy and passion.  You can't help but cheer for him.  He doesn't have the talent that Howard or bozeman has, but his hustle is awesome. 

Archived