• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

POLL: Will you be wearing 'Our shirts'?

Will you be wearing 'Our shirts'?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Bulls Heaven has them online.  Not meant to be an advertisement or endorsement, just a public service announcement for those that cannot get to campus.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I will be wearing my #4 Carlton Hill/Mike Jenkins jersey.  All green!

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I bought 2 (me & wife). I own probably 8-10 USF shirts and jackets and sweatshirts so I have multiple options anyway.

***NOTICE*** got my "our shirt" the other day and it looks like I may need to either handwash or wash on a very gentle cycle inside out because the print looks like it would come off easy in the washer***

• Content Count:  698

I have two shirts, but will be wearing my yellow polo with BULLS tie.

• Content Count:  7,890

real men wear straw skirts and body paint!

yeah and act like total A$$es at the games right

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

real men wear straw skirts and body paint!

yeah and act like total A$$es at the games right

Get off my thread   >:(

"Our shirts" and this thread is about uniting our fanbase. I love a good arguement as much as the next guy but this is not the place for it. We cannot convince the world to wear the shirts and we shouldn't bash those who don't.

Besides, I think Belle will find that shorly, she will be the odd one at RayJay by not wearing the shirt. ;) Remember 10,000 by WVU!!

Mods, I request you de-crap this thread...maybe move it to da troff?

• Content Count:  2,307

I hope that everyone that voted "no" on here didn't get the shirt so that other people that want them and will wear them can purchase them.

As for the people that voted that they bought one and won't wear it...why buy it if you won't wear it?  It is the OFFICIAL GAMEDAY shirt.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

It is the OFFICIAL GAMEDAY shirt.

Not trying to be rude here, but I never saw an announcement from the USF football program about an official gameday shirt.  Could you post it for me?

I am all for the concept of this shirt, but let's try to be realistic. :)

• Content Count:  500

It is the OFFICIAL GAMEDAY shirt.

Not trying to be rude here, but I never saw an announcement from the USF football program about an official gameday shirt.  Could you post it for me?

I am all for the concept of this shirt, but let's try to be realistic. :)

Why take a post out of context? She was saying they want it to be the gameday shirt, to wear to games, so why buy it if your not going to wear it? Oh I know, cause you want to be in the cool club and have the shirt, but wear your polo to hang out with the donors for kickoff.

• Content Count:  1,532

The shirt program was funded by athletics and student government.  It is intended by both Mr. Woolard and SG to be the offical game day shirt.  Student Government has been doing most of the advertising so far, but a new website is coming shortly.  If you have a serious problem of trust that  the Our shirt isn't real, approved by athletics, or supported by thousands of sales with the intent of them wearing them to games...  I'll ask Megan to get a press release from Mr. Woolard for ya. 

What is not realistic?  10,000+ shirts and them being called a game day shirt (like black outs, etc) isn't realistic?  Sorry to say... it's real.

Just remember, the shirt is intended as a game day shirt, but everyone REALLY just wants you to wear a green shirt at least.  A "sea of green" is the end goal.

-Billy Schmidt, SG

Our shirt information: http://www.sg.usf.edu/ourshirt

Archived