• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

cee Finds Refuge at Greg's Blog

Brad

Guest wildrover

Now, I know you're coming at me because I stepped in on your spat with the lady, that's okay too, I have tough skin.  I also have some class and won't bother to ask why you were engaging in such a way with another board member and a female at that.  That's your deal.

Any other questions?  :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wildrover

Back to the subject at hand, I'm really curious as to why Bulliever felt the need to call attention to this problem on his site and in the public.  Wouldn't it make more sense to just email Greg?  I've emailed him in the past and he's pretty responsive and as long as you present the issue in a clear and cogent manner I'm sure he would have seen the logic in your issue with Cee's posts. 

It just seems like that would have been the better less combative and more appropriate way to handle the issue in my opinion. 

On second thought, shouldn't you have emailed me?  Hypocrite.  ;D

I did, about 10 sec's ago, about that matter, not greg's matter, I keep em separate.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

Bulliever, its 2007, surely your not suggesting that women need protection from men are you.  Wow, that is old fashioned.  Actually, its a question I had the whole time just never got around to posting it.  But you coming at me did prompt it finally, admittedly

Why did you come at me though and not both of us?  were her posts not just as insulting and argumentative?  your words by the way

I'll wait for her to come at me.  But I think Belle made it clear she could handle you on her own.  Playing peacemaker in these parts is a high-risk job. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Really..that guy was harmless...I think he was banned in my absence.  I am sure I was told, but can't remember what the bloke did...I know he was annoying, but other than that I don't recall...maybe spamming the board?  He wasn't hard core felonious like the others in his group.

If my memory serves me correctly; he lied about his age to gain access to the Mad Cow and was thus kicked off when he revealed he was 15; he then came back on a #2 and went nuts with the multiple "stop posting" posts

Guest wildrover

Bulliever, its 2007, surely your not suggesting that women need protection from men are you.  Wow, that is old fashioned.  Actually, its a question I had the whole time just never got around to posting it.  But you coming at me did prompt it finally, admittedly

Why did you come at me though and not both of us?  were her posts not just as insulting and argumentative?  your words by the way

I'll wait for her to come at me.  But I think Belle made it clear she could handle you on her own.  Playing peacemaker in these parts is a high-risk job. 

We're not pandering again are we?  I feel like this is a comic or star trek convention  ;)

It's late, I've had my fill...we're 18 days from kickoff, wardrobe should be settled by now.  It's time to move on.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Really..that guy was harmless...I think he was banned in my absence.  I am sure I was told, but can't remember what the bloke did...I know he was annoying, but other than that I don't recall...maybe spamming the board?  He wasn't hard core felonious like the others in his group.

If my memory serves me correctly; he lied about his age to gain access to the Mad Cow and was thus kicked off when he revealed he was 15; he then came back on a #2 and went nuts with the multiple "stop posting" posts

That guy was great.

I miss him.  ;D

Ryan will likely show up in the comments at Greg's blog.  "TurkeySoup" has joined the fray there with this gem:

It doesn't seem that all the money that is being spent on physical fitness training is doing much good in preventing injuries. The program needs to be reevaluated asap.

Posted by: Turkey Soup | August 14, 2007 at 10:05 AM

Cee:

it is the casual Bulls fan that will allow these injuries to pile up and not question the way that the practices are held. We are dealing with actual players' careers here, not some computer generated figure on NCAA '08. They are actual kids with actual scholarships playing an actual game. We should be taking this more seriously instead of trying to brush it off. And the fact that it was originally stated that there were 6 injuries to the line when there were actually 9 (through the admission of our own coach) exemplifies the truthfulness [or lack thereof] of the entire situation.

Posted by: cee | August 14, 2007 at 10:24 AM

the cesspool widens and deepens.

and likely this is the very reason cee, TurkeySoup and moret o come will have a platform to launch attacks on USF Football and Jim Leavitt:

Thanks for keeping us entertained, Cee.

Seriously...one of the things I look forward to whenever I click on this blog is seeing your awesomely "out-of-left-field" posts.

Keep it up. It's great fun.

Posted by: RR | August 14, 2007 at 10:41 AM

It's keeping the naive talking.

I will not comment there and these aspersions cast about the program make me sick.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

I was afraid this would go in this direction.

I hate to disappoint...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

I feel like this is a comic or star trek convention  ;)

Live long and prosper.

Archived