• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeter Got the Herp?.....Maybe

Bull Dozer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/08/09/did-derek-jeter-give-jessica-alba-herpes/

Did Derek Jeter Give Jessica Alba Herpes?

Larry BrownPosted Aug 9th 2007 2:18PM by Larry Brown

Filed under: New York, Yankees, AL East, MLB Gossip

I was listening to The Adam Carolla Show this morning and they had a guest on from a gossip website called L.A. Rag Mag. Far be it from me to judge the credibility of the site; all I know is that Carolla had them on, so they must be somewhat legit (or entertaining at the least). Well, their latest report certainly has a strong charge -- that Derek Jeter gave Jessica Alba herpes:

Jessica Alba (before she was Jessica Alba) used to date Derek Jeter, the serial celebrity dater, who plays for the NY Yankees. Well, our source worked for Cash Warren, her ex, and had to refill her Valtrex prescription for her on a regular basis! Guess who she got it from...that's right...dirty Derek Jeter.

You know what this means don't YOU?!! All of his other famous relationships could have contracted the STD TOO! Derek's most famous sexual conquest include Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Jessica Biel. Which means JT could have it AAAHHH!!

Perhaps this is the wrong attitude, but I've always been of the accepting mindset for STDs -- at least it means you're getting some, right? And by the way, if this is at all true, anything you can get from having relationships with Mariah Carey, Jessica Biel, and Jessica Alba, I'm all for. Sign me up.

• Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true...Hollywood is a big circle of interchanging STDs...but you can't assume Jeter gave it to all his exes....maybe Mariah gave it to him and he passed along to gift. It is so common in this day and age, back in my grandparent's days they they would laugh at the thought of wearing a condom..ha

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The real travesty in all of this is Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba could both have herpes  :(

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

The whole world is ignorant on STDs.  How would she know she got it from Derek Jeter, maybe she had it already and now maybe gave it to him.  Herpes can lay dormant in your system for years with never having an actual herpe.  I suggest you all get tested, you may have it an not even know it.  Plus, going to get checked for stds they dont test for herpes unless they see one.  You have to specifically ask for a hsv igg blood test.  I know because I had one and I know I am negative.  If you havent you have no idea if you do or dont.  I read a study that said app. 50% of the population has the hsv virus and only about 10% know it.  Better go get tested!

Ever have a cold sore on your mouth?  if so, YOU have herpes.  Its a stigma made by the ignorant for a skin infection. 

HPV on the other hand, the only people who do not have some strand of that are virgins.  its the common cold of stds or sti's (sexually transmitted infections).  There is a saying, if you never had an std, you aint trying hard enough. 

Sincerely, Dr. Herman Momart, from the sexual health awareness group. 

ps wear your condoms kiddies. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Who cares if Jessica Alba has herpes?  Or Jessica Biel... its not like any of us are hooking up with them... well, maybe the Sherriff, but other than him... keep dreaming  ;)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Jessica Alba:

"NOW WITH EXTRA BUMPS, FOR YOUR PLEASURE!

Archived