• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Off the wall question?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'm there...I'll chip in 5 bucks!

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

Check this site out...http://taphandles.go-ssl.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3&zenid=9facc3e9d1e0cfbc51207ed52bed6b02

You can custom make a beer tap handle....but appears you can only do text.....you may want to call to see if you can add a logo.

What type of beer are you serving up......home brew, import, or domestic?  Good luck.

For now it'll be imports like Bass, Killians, etc.  Love to do Guinness but it's pretty expensive to get specific CO2, regulators and other parts that are specific to pouring Guinness.  Down the road it'll have two 1/6 size slim kegs, one with an import and one domestic. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Check this site out...http://taphandles.go-ssl.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3&zenid=9facc3e9d1e0cfbc51207ed52bed6b02

You can custom make a beer tap handle....but appears you can only do text.....you may want to call to see if you can add a logo.

What type of beer are you serving up......home brew, import, or domestic?  Good luck.

For now it'll be imports like Bass, Killians, etc.  Love to do Guinness but it's pretty expensive to get specific CO2, regulators and other parts that are specific to pouring Guinness.  Down the road it'll have two 1/6 size slim kegs, one with an import and one domestic. 

What you really need is about 5 Corny Kegs with various homebrews.  Give me 2 years and I'll have the contraption at my tailgates and stocked.  Still need to invent the method from making it easy to go from in my house to a tailgate, but with two years and money finally coming in I can think of one.

Archived