• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yankee & The Georgia State Trooper

BULLO12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

A yankee gets pulled over by a State Trooper for speeding. The trooper started to lecture the yankee about his speeding, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the yankee feel uncomfortable.  Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket.  As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The yankee says, "You seem to be having some problem with circle flies!"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they're called. But I

never heard of no circle flies."

"Well, sir," the yankee replies, "Circle flies hang around barns. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. But, a moment later he stops and says, "Are you callin' me a horse's ass?"

"No, sir," the yankee replies. "I have too much respect for law enforcement to call you a

horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," the trooper says and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the yankee, in his best Georgia drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies though."

• Content Count:  928

North 1 - South 0

• Content Count:  3,103

thats awesome

Archived