• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Martini Menu

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

They all sound good, and I don't bullieve you can drink more than 2 of them and stand up thereafter.   LOL

That sounds like a challenge that I would be willing to take.  I will even let you pick the drink.  ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Bulliever – Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice and a splash of cranberry juice

It's fruity, just like our webmaster!   ;)

Add a shot of "hope" and you got it...

:drinkup

• Content Count:  478

Oh, and shouldn't it be the Leavittini?

Yeah - it should be - whoops!

and no those arent the only drinks ya'll can order - but they are the only ones with a Bulls Theme. I thought it would be silly to re name a black & Tan or a miller light --- mixed drinks are much more creative for marketing purposes.

Ya'll can order whatever yal'll want -- I think these and other mixed drinks are only $5 though. The beer probably will be on special as well - I can check.

• Content Count:  5,691

Any idea on any expected turnout?

I'll be there with the wife. Will be at wrigley earlier that afternoon so it should be a fun day!

• Content Count:  478

Any idea on any expected turnout?

I'll be there with the wife. Will be at wrigley earlier that afternoon so it should be a fun day!

I'm not sure the exact # - but 20 or so have RSVPed and we have a lot of ("no- but keep me informed" and "maybe if I am not out of town").... You never know with these things....

my bf and I are going to try to make it to the game on sat... should be a fun weekend.

I will have name tags for ya'll and a fun non cheese ball USF related ice breaker. I will also have information sheets so ya'll can update your info so we can plan futue events that ya'll will enjoy coming to. I will also bring my digital camera so we can post the pics on our Chicago website that i will hopefully have up and running by the end of the month!

Should be a fun time! If you have not RSVPed please do so.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

They all sound good, and I don't bullieve you can drink more than 2 of them and stand up thereafter.   LOL

That sounds like a challenge that I would be willing to take.  I will even let you pick the drink.   ;)

Not a challenge, but have at it.  LOL    Enjoy the hangover tomorrow.          ;)

• Content Count:  342

Don't worry.  I will take a couple of asprins before I go to bed and wake up my cheerful self. ;)

Just wasnted to say thanks to Belle for organizing the event. I had a good time and met a fellow Bull that lives around the corner from me...who would have ever known!

• Content Count:  2,726

Wow, this is great.  Sounds like the word of USF is spreading around!  So how many were at the event?  Is there a number?

GO BULLS!!!

i would guess 10-12 were at the event.

i think we all stayed for about 3-4 hrs and it seemed like most are interested in getting together in the fall to watch some football games.

Belle mentioned there are others in the area who were not able to attend but are interested in future events. There are also a bunch of others who have not been contacted as of yet.

I think it was a great start!

Archived