• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Convo Center

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Found myself in UCF's backyard over the weekend and made a quick side trip to check out the campus. The Convo Center/Retail area looks pretty cool and may make it worth a trip over there in 2008 for our hoops game. As far as the football stadium goes, all I can say here is ..... the Convo Center/Retail area looks pretty cool and may make it worth a trip over there in 2008 for our hoops game.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

Found myself in UCF's backyard over the weekend and made a quick side trip to check out the campus. The Convo Center/Retail area looks pretty cool and may make it worth a trip over there in 2008 for our hoops game. As far as the football stadium goes, all I can say here is ..... the Convo Center/Retail area looks pretty cool and may make it worth a trip over there in 2008 for our hoops game.

The Convo center is the gem of the new facilities...there's no doubt about it.

As far as your attendance at either game next year being based on the quality of the facility...come on, I'm not buying it.  You're a die hard and will be there regardless.  And we will appreciate your contribution for any concessions bought or parking fees paid on game day(s).  :)

As far as your attendance at either game next year being based on the quality of the facility...come on, I'm not buying it.  You're a die hard and will be there regardless.  And we will appreciate your contribution for any concessions bought or parking fees paid on game day(s).  :)

Sorry, Freak, but I'm old and fragile. My days of sitting on aluminimum bench seats are saved for bowl games or BCS away games. I'm sure there will be plenty of our young pups heading over next year ...... butI thought parking was free??   ;)

• Content Count:  162

Sorry, Freak, but I'm old and fragile. My days of sitting on aluminimum bench seats are saved for bowl games or BCS away games. I'm sure there will be plenty of our young pups heading over next year ...... butI thought parking was free??   ;)

Oh I see your point - the UCF game is a tough road trip only for the young at heart.  I'm sure all of your BCS road opponents are within a 2 hour drive of USF and have superior creature comforts for visiting fans.  ::)

And good point on the parking....I think it is free for visiting fans since nothing will be that close to the stadium...

Oh I see your point - the UCF game is a tough road trip only for the young at heart.

Exactly.  

I'm sure all of your BCS road opponents are within a 2 hour drive of USF and have superior creature comforts for visiting fans.

No, they're not .......... but that was my point.

• Content Count:  2,239

I guess Miami is out of the question too, Trip? :-/

I guess Miami is out of the question too, Trip? :-/

Sorry, Freak, but I'm old and fragile. [highlight]My days of sitting on aluminimum bench seats are saved for [/highlight]bowl games or [highlight]BCS away games[/highlight]. I'm sure there will be plenty of our young pups heading over next year ...... butI thought parking was free??

;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

comprenson

• Content Count:  2,239

comprenson

Spelling ;)

• Content Count:  132

Sorry, Freak, but I'm old and fragile. My days of sitting on aluminimum bench seats are saved for bowl games or BCS away games. I'm sure there will be plenty of our young pups heading over next year ...... butI thought parking was free??    

True fans go to support their teams, not to sit comfortably in a cushy seat.

Archived