• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

aaron is as bitter today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

But the roids do give more power which allows the ball to fly farther and out of the park more often then if you're not on roids

ok, so take 10% off barry's total if you want.  he would still probably break the record.  either way, it doesnt matter.  a record is just a record.  a-rod is going to break barry's.  i dont think anyone confuses emmitt smith with the greatest RB of all time just because he has the record.

barry is still the greatest hitter of his era.  homerun record or not.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

as he was back int he day\

he didnt like the white folks discrediting his achievements and now he is doing samething to bonds

hypocrit

White folk discredited his achievements just because he was black. IF Aaron is doing any discrediting of Bonds it's because Bonds is a cheating ***** .... hardly hypocritical.

bonds is one of the greatest hitters ever

and never tested positive for steroids

there is no basis  for discrediting mr bonds

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

he didnt like the white folks discrediting his achievements and now he is doing samething to bonds

hypocrit

White folk discredited his achievements just because he was black. IF Aaron is doing any discrediting of Bonds it's because Bonds is a cheating ***** .... hardly hypocritical.

Doesn't need to test positive, he confessed ......... plus, his hat size went from a 7 1/4 to a 20 1/2. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Guest wildrover
But the roids do give more power which allows the ball to fly farther and out of the park more often then if you're not on roids

ok, so take 10% off barry's total if you want.  he would still probably break the record.  either way, it doesnt matter.  a record is just a record.  a-rod is going to break barry's.  i dont think anyone confuses emmitt smith with the greatest RB of all time just because he has the record.

barry is still the greatest hitter of his era.  homerun record or not.

Why only 10%?  Is there some sort of study or something that suggest roids increase output by only 10%?  I don't know myself, I would think it would take more than 10% to be worth it but thats not me.  Just wondering what you are basing that number on?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

hypocrit

Doesn't need to test positive, he confessed ......... plus, his hat size went from a 7 1/4 to a 20 1/2. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Unfortunately, this is smazz we are talking about... and he can't see the forest through the trees.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

He may not have tested positive, but didn't they find that steroid cream he had been using.

And he got out of that by saying he didn't know what it was.

Yeah, elite pro athletes make a habit of ingesting & putting stuff on their bodies that they have no idea about what it might be.

::)

And as far as you guys who suggest Barry Bonds isn't a world-class jerk....

I hear Ted Bundy was a pretty nice guy too!

Archived