• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GO MARLINS!!! 2X World Series Champs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to put this out there for all the fish fans on Bullspen.

If any of you rays fans get tired of losing, you can jump on board with The Florida Marlins

May 18th-20th - Miguel Cabrera, Dontrelle Willis and The Florida Marlins come to town to play the D-Rays.

GO FISH!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  624

Braves all the way

Braves haven't won anything since 95...

...they always have the hype, but NEVER pull through.

GO FISH!!!

Guest wildrover

If any of you rays fans get tired of losing, you can jump on board with The Florida Marlins

May 18th-20th - Miguel Cabrera, Dontrelle Willis and The Florida Marlins come to town to play the D-Rays.

GO FISH!!!

GO BULLS!!!

Are you suggesting that I start rooting for another team simply because my hometown team loses.  How very bandwagon of you  ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

GO FISH!!!

GO BULLS!!!

I'll be there......... Went to both games during both World Series. Something Rays fans will never get to do. Game 7 in 97 was amazing.

• Content Count:  928

I pretty much despise any team from Miami.

mlb-mariners.gif

Are you suggesting that I start rooting for another team simply because my hometown team loses.  How very bandwagon of you  ::)

Nah...I'm as least bandwagon as they come.  Just love MY home team and getting the word out to any Marlins Fans.

GO FISH!!

• Content Count:  1,911

2X World Series Champs?  What does that have to do with this year?  Marlins season is already over.  The Mets will own that division and have it won by all-star break (without pedro).  the braves will take the wild card, leaving the marlins in at best 3rd place and out of the playoffs.   Come aagain next year.

• Content Count:  624

Herman:

Good braves vs mets series this weekend, huh? This year is shaping up to be a close race for the East!

And to Fish:

Who do ya'll still have from your WS teams? And why arent your games sold out....ever?

Guest wildrover

GO FISH!!!

GO BULLS!!!

I'll be there......... Went to both games during both World Series. Something Rays fans will never get to do. Game 7 in 97 was amazing.

How much of an ECU fan do you sound like?  Quit living in the past that World Series was a few years ago and hardly relevant now.  You know Princeton ranks right up with there ND and Alabama for football championships, hardly seems relevant to any of those teams now though does it?

As far as the Rays never winning a world series, thats awful presumptuous statement isn't it? Never after all is a very, very long time.  I wonder how many Green Bay or Chicago fans said the Bucs would never win a Super Bowl or how many Flyers fans said the Lightning would never win a Stanley Cup.  Such all encompassing predictions just seem silly  

Archived