• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Arkansas QB Transferng ?

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

most at usc wouldnt know where usf is located

most west of mississippi would associate university of san francisco with usf

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe usf should be associated with condoms!!! it might help with our popularity

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

What is your deal smazza?  Do you really root for USF? or are you just a spaz?

You are right though about the region thing.  I lived in LA for 4 months while representing USF as a member of a nationally auditioned collegiate all-star band.  Everyone would say University of Southern Florida and then continued to ask, where is that?

What is your deal smazza?  Do you really root for USF? or are you just a spaz?

You are right though about the region thing.  I lived in LA for 4 months while representing USF as a member of a nationally auditioned collegiate all-star band.  Everyone would say University of Southern Florida and then continued to ask, where is that?

when you address me properly i will respond to your question

what is your deal?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

most at usc wouldnt know where usf is located

They should follow college football more closely.

::)

• Content Count:  549

Is Arkansas's athletic department destroying itself, or is it just me?

just you

hogs will be fine

Yeah, they're looking good.  No worries.

• Content Count:  585

Hello Mr. Interception King:

Are you having a good morning? I’m sure you are since your precious name is in the

paper again. Why in the Starkville did you come to Arkansas? I’ve been a Hog fan

since birth, and a season ticket holder since 1985, and my parents were before that.

Who in the Starkville do you think you are? Do you really think because you just walked

onto campus that you need to be the starting QB? Competition scares the crap out of

you doesn’t it little boy? This is the SEC for goodness sakes, and by watching you

attempting to read defenses in the SEC, it is beyond evident that you were nowhere

ready. Your completion to interception ratio was a joke, and you have zero leadership

abilities. This isn’t Springdale High School anymore, and you need to take your letter

jacket off and realize that. This is the real world. Yes, you did win 8 games as a starter,

but you were only starting at that point because Casey **** was hurt. In winning those

8 games, you need to go back to the film room and see that the main reason those

games were won was because of McFadden, Jones, the offensive line, and the play of

the defense. You did hand the ball off pretty well. You also need to buy Marcus Monk

some lunch for saving you another interception against Auburn since the ball was so

underthrown. Every once in a blue moon you would throw a touchdown pass, but

usually after 3 interceptions. I’m sure you have the talent to become an outstanding QB

on the collegiate level, but I hope that it’s not at Arkansas. You can win the Heisman for

all I care, but please not as a Hog. Please transfer. All you’ve been since you walked

onto campus is a cancer, and your mother is no exception.

You called Coach Nutt a “dork†in your article. Amazing. You know, I was sitting with a

large group of people watching your interview that was aired on Game Day before the

Tennessee game, you know, the interview where you had on those glasses that made

you look like a fag? I’m sure you remember. Anyhow, everyone in that room started

laughing, calling you the dork. Why is it that you came to Arkansas again? Was it so

your mommie could be close by to change your diaper, or was it because you thought

having your lover Gus on the sideline would make playing in the SEC easier? What a

joke! Gus can’t even adjust to the speed of the game in the SEC. Do you think Charlie

Weiss at Notre Dame would be putting up with your bull crap? God, do I ever wish you

would have gone to Notre Dame. Too bad I’m not Coach Nutt today. If so, I’d be

having Tim Cheney sew lace around your jock straps, but that would be after I let you

hang out face to face in a private meeting with the offensive and defensive lineman – I

think I’d even throw Butu in for the meeting. Did I mention that I want you to transfer?

Helen Keller could read defenses in the SEC better than you.

Well, I’ve wasted enough time on you today. I’m sure it’s time for your breast feeding.

Did I mention that I want you to transfer. The next time you think you and your girls are

bigger than any one program – you better think again. I would love for you to be able to

have a lengthy conversation with Chris Simms, former QB with the Texas Longhorns.

He arrived on campus his freshman year in a limo thinking he was the next All

Everything, was a smart ass to his coaches, was selfish, pouty, and the prime example

of what a “team†player is not. His teammates couldn’t stand him, the fans grew to hate

him, and he never won a championship. He was finally benched for a QB that had won

the Big 12 player of the year award the year before. You see, he walked onto campus

thinking the starting position should be handed to him without competition, and it was.

He didn’t bring it to practice everyday, he was quoted in newspapers showing his lack of

character, he blamed everyone else when HE had a bad game….Sound familiar? He

never EARNED the respect of his teammates, coaches, fans, etc…He too was a spoiled

brat. He was nicknamed by everyone “The Golden Child†because that’s what HE

thought he was. Funny how the smaller, more competitive QB named Major

Applewhite, with less credentials, came to lead them to a Big 12 Championship. Funny

how that works isn’t it?

Grow up little boy. Oh, by the way, did I mention that I want you to transfer?

If you have the time, read the foia report.

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:Tm0LuYrnhUcJ:www.thevegetable.net/VoxPopped.pdf+interception+king&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

That's something else, bullhog.  Unbelievable.   :oThanks for sharing it.

I went over it lightly, but I never found the words Frank Broyles.  Where was the AD in all of this?

Archived