• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bolts...playoff thread

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Only the biggest homers felt we even could sniff a 2nd victory against the Sens.

20/20 hindsight is a beautiful thing. I don't think many thought we would win the series but not even "sniff a 2nd victory"? ... Come on, now.

We do have the better team in this series. It is our games to lose.

That I agree with...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

I don't have a tv.

Wow...thought this was the most interesting point of the whole thread. :o Maybe we can take up a collection??

At any rate, that game last night was awesome. You have to get to a sports bar!!

• Content Count:  549

Great game tonight, crummy ending.  Series tied up.

Sounds ;) like Holmey is playing his arse off.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Holmer stood on his head tonight. Nolan Pratt sucks. He is terrible. I'd rather play with 5 defensemen then let him stay on the ice. Did I mention Pratt sucks?

I'l just point out one example, on the game winning goal, he is telling Sarich to play the pass, both Sarich and Richards have their sticks in position to block any passes, yet Pratt continues to play the pass as well, giving Gomez a free lane to walk into the slot and fire.

Oh yeah and the Devils are panzies. They really have a ton of balls when the linesmen get in the way or when someone is on his back, but when their face to face they back down.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Holmer stood on his head tonight. Nolan Pratt sucks. He is terrible. I'd rather play with 5 defensemen then let him stay on the ice. Did I mention Pratt sucks?

I'l just point out one example, on the game winning goal, he is telling Sarich to play the pass, both Sarich and Richards have their sticks in position to block any passes, yet Pratt continues to play the pass as well, giving Gomez a free lane to walk into the slot and fire.

Oh yeah and the Devils are panzies. They really have a ton of balls when the linesmen get in the way or when someone is on his back, but when their face to face they back down.

Holmqvist did not deserve to lose that game .... and Pratt had a couple of great centering passes... in front of our goal.

• Content Count:  549

[smiley=toilet_claw.gif].

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

maybe next year

Archived