• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLS shirts for 2007 season...please read **UPDATED 6/14/2007

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone wants to get hold of Megan... she says she has not recieved any e-mail as of yet.

Her SG e-mail is mlatchford@sg.usf.edu

She is more then welcome to any feedback or help you can provide.

Thanks.

Billy

SG Policy Advisor/Lobbyist

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  624

Shes on Facebook.com also, if anyone has an account there! She responds fairly fast.

• Content Count:  478

can she put the design on the web or on her facebook or myspace page? then people could leave comments.....

She just responded to me asking if she could throw up a picture of the shirt online somewhere. She said, "I'm working on it, stay tuned!" So we will just have to wait, but I can assure you that as soon as she puts it up I will post it on here! Start spreading the word about the shirt if you can.

• Content Count:  928

I'm meeting with her some time over the next couple of weeks and will hopefully be getting involved after that. I'll sure that between me and USF03, we'll be able to keep everyone up to date.

Way to be on top of things BullsDude08! It's nice to see that I'm not alone with my desire to unify our fanbase.

Thanks SeaBull, I am trying my hardest to get people involved with Athletics but some people really dont care one bit. It frustrates me... >:(

Thank you for trying also, hope we can get a pic up soon of the shirt!

• Content Count:  928

If you aren't already a memeber, you should look into joining the Student Bulls Club...it's only $25 and you get two shirts, plus discounted travel to away games and some other stuff. I don't have the details since I only joined last week but there is an website that you could check out that has more info.

I don't have that url unfortunately but other people on this board do...can someone post it? I need to bookmark it anyway

• Content Count:  2,307

There are 5 bullspen.com members in that picture.

And whoever hasn't joined SBC needs to.  Great way to get involved in sports and become a part of the donor family.

I'm just sad this is my last year, but I've already joined the New Alumni Program, which seems cool and is on its way to having many SBC'ers.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I was going to ask how many is SG going to make, but I imagine they'd keep cranking them out until the demand was satisfied.

I'd like one - I may end up wearing it over about five other layers of clothes if I make it up to Pittsburgh, but I'd still wear it.

Archived