• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls fans MUST act before March 31

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

owever, there have been posts on here where the person directly stated they didn't intend to buy the mag.

There has been exactly ONE person who directly stated that .... You guys are funny.  ;D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but he's right...

In order for a magazine to be produced, 1,000 commitments for that school must be received by the deadline. If that total is reached, e-mails will be sent out beginning in mid-February to purchase the magazine for $6.99. If at least 1,000 purchases are received, the magazine will be produced.

However...

We have to have 1000 pledges by 3/13... then we can start getting people to actually buy them.

For example, I may have pledge 4 times... but I will buy 1 and get 3 other friends who didn't pledge to buy as well.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

owever, there have been posts on here where the person directly stated they didn't intend to buy the mag.

There has been exactly ONE person who directly stated that .... You guys are funny.  ;D

Correct.  Perhaps I just don't have a lot of faith in a person who says "Whatever that is".  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Correct.  Perhaps I just don't have a lot of faith in a person who says "Whatever that is".  

Once they see it, they'll be all over it ...

BTW, any idea why you have TheBullsPenaltyBox underneath your name?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Knight_Fan is right - and it holds true for UCF, Marshall and everyone else too.

Most people are jumping on this like it is an internet poll...so who knows what will happen when the order forms get e-mailed out.

Also - those forms were supposed to be sent out starting in "mid-february."  UCF got wind of the contest on 3/19 and you guys did just the other day but none of us have gotten order forms yet.

Kinda hard to get 1,000 orders by 3/31 without an order form before then!

I think Athlon had a good idea, but didn't necessarily market it right.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

As I stated before this will NOT be the first time athlon would be doing this for USF.

They have done special USF covers the past two years because Bulls fans ORDERED copies of those specials.

So they know the track record on USF orders.

USF has 18% at this point. keep it going guys and girls

Guest Sprtsfn627

I just signed up myself.  Cmon guys lets do a 5 day blitzkrieg, we should be a 1/4 of the way there by tonight!  ;)

Has someone gotten the greek organizations and on campus students involved on this?

up to 19%