• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VCU Comeback......

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Call this guy tomorrow morning.  Tell him we will sell the Library if we have to and build up the basketball facilites and pay him what he wants.  

Dickie V put Anthony Grant on his All GQ team, the man has class.  I no longer have a man crush on Huggins I switched it over to Grant.

[highlight]Notice how the Pitt and Duke  players at the end of regulation were all winded while Grants boys were in fit shape and ready to play 100%[/highlight].   What a game.  

Whatever it takes, please make a serious run and an offer this guy cant refuse.  

This is exactly right.  Grant's team wins games they shouldn't be in because of their incredible fitness and discipline.

This guy gets more out of what he's got than just about anybody.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

There are a lot of good candidates out there and aside from Michigan, not many have the conference affiliation to offer and add to that the state of Florida, I think we are sitting pretty good.

I have Grant as my favorite from what I've seen so far, SIU coach a close second, but I think we are in a strong position as well. And I trust Woolard to make a good choice even if its not one of those two.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
There are a lot of good candidates out there and aside from Michigan, not many have the conference affiliation to offer and add to that the state of Florida, I think we are sitting pretty good.

I have Grant as my favorite from what I've seen so far, SIU coach a close second, but I think we are in a strong position as well. And I trust Woolard to make a good choice even if its not one of those two.

Right, right....

But again, he needs to steer clear of Coach Bitter Beer Face....

bobby_lutz1.JPG

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Hermie you and your alter-ego JoeBulls are all over the board with who the right guy is.  I'm amazed.  You were so focussed on McCullum being the source of evil in Bulls Basketball and then it comes to a new coach and you act like pre-teen girls in the training bra section of Dillard's.

I appreciate your contributions here and I mean nothing really personal towards you.  I just find it funny that you are so easily influenced now, but so full of conviction before.

:)

Shalom.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  477

Brad..

I am full of convictions my brother.

I think the answer is Bobby Lutz.  I have said so from the on-set.

5 NCAA appearances in 9 years.

Made the post-season 8 of the 9 years he has been in Charlotte..  Won the Con-USA tournament twice -- regular season champ once.

4 top twenty recruiting classes.

Grant is all suit and still wet behind the ears.

I'll take the sure thing -- and that is Mr. Lutz

Call me when Grant goes to the tourny 5 times in 7 seasons.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  477

Yep, yep.

Just no Coach Bitter Beer Face, please.

bobby_lutz1.JPG

He Mid-Atlantic..

5 NCAA tournys in 9 years.

Something very few can say.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Hermie you and your alter-ego JoeBulls are all over the board with who the right guy is.  I'm amazed.  You were so focussed on McCullum being the source of evil in Bulls Basketball and then it comes to a new coach and you act like pre-teen girls in the training bra section of Dillard's.

I appreciate your contributions here and I mean nothing really personal towards you.  I just find it funny that you are so easily influenced now, but so full of conviction before.

:)

Shalom.

Because we are big fans, been going to the games with JoeBulls, Reub and other friends since 1997.  Personally, i was not anti-mac i was pro usf basketball and still am.  it was blatantly obvious mac was not the man for our job.  I stated it when the hired him but then again I am pretty gifted. :)  Plus he didnt have much personality, which according to you is the only thing i care about.  

I am easily influenced now because i am excited to see who we hire and watch him coach and take steps to improve.  You have seen usf in the ncaa tourney before I have not.  I have been praying to see it since greenburg and have yet to get there.  All I want for Christmas is for USF to make the NCAA tournament and one day get a rank.  

mazel tov - even though im not jewish.  

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Yep, yep.

Just no Coach Bitter Beer Face, please.

bobby_lutz1.JPG

He Mid-Atlantic..

5 NCAA tournys in 9 years.

Something very few can say.

:asleep