• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trib: Murdock not coming to USF... heading to J.C.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

Murdock To Attend California JC

By BRETT McMURPHY The Tampa Tribune

Published: Mar 7, 2007

TAMPA - Former Middleton wide receiver O.J. Murdock, who said three weeks ago he would transfer from South Carolina to the University of South Florida this summer, instead will attend a California junior college.

Murdock said Tuesday he will enroll at El Camino College in Torrance, Calif., in April and play the 2007 season at El Camino before transferring back to a Division I-A school in the summer of 2008.

"Going to junior college gives me a better chance to be recruited again," said Murdock, who has withdrawn from South Carolina. "Unless a better offer comes along, as of right now I plan on coming to USF [after El Camino], but that could change."

Read more...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

blah

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

goodbye, we don't need him, he doesn't really want to come here

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

pull whatever offer we had for him immediately

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Better offer. He hasn't done anything on the fb field. Give that schollie to someone who wants to be here, not Track boy.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Dude is a flake and if he wants to play in the Pro's he just shot himself in the face with a 12 gauge.  Enjoy community college and try not to bleed on other people.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Murdock To Attend California JC

By BRETT McMURPHY The Tampa Tribune

Published: Mar 7, 2007

TAMPA - Former Middleton wide receiver O.J. Murdock, who said three weeks ago he would transfer from South Carolina to the University of South Florida this summer, instead will attend a California junior college.

Murdock said Tuesday he will enroll at El Camino College in Torrance, Calif., in April and play the 2007 season at El Camino before transferring back to a Division I-A school in the summer of 2008.

"Going to junior college gives me a better chance to be recruited again," said Murdock, who has withdrawn from South Carolina. "Unless a better offer comes along, as of right now I plan on coming to USF [after El Camino], but that could change."

Read more...

that F*%king Idoit we dont want you punk ASS stay in Calif

And As Always GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

^^^ Freak, don't berate a kid for making a decision that will affect hs future...

Personally, I am glad he's not coming. He had a lot of baggage and burned every bridge with Spurrier.

Best of luck to him.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,260

I think as a program we should pull any offers we have for him because I think there are better recruits out there...but at the same time I'm not going to get angry with the kid. So he doesn't share the love for our school that the alums on this board have....what do we expect?? Do we expect him to say "I just left SC but I already can't wait to be at USF and their up and coming program"? As nice as that would stroke our egos as Bulls fans, it's just not going to happen. This is a kid who just left one major program and would be foolish NOT to weigh all his options. His only mistake here is actually speaking the truth in the media. If we'd take off the green and gold colored glasses for a moment here, we'd realize that most of us at that age would have taken the same strategy in that position.