• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BaseBulls on way to sweep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

Quite a question. Depends on how badly we want this win, especially to show some people around the state who the new force to be reckoned with is...

I firmly believe any member of our staff would be pumped to go Tuesday night with the Gators in town, and the atmosphere sure to be at the Red. Of course, I don't get a vote in this matter, being a lowly walk-on reliever and all  :)

• Topic Count:  962
  • Content Count:  9,762
  • Days Won:  9

Yep, thats the question.  To me, its just as important as the game we just played.  One game win or lose.  But to many, its more than just one game.

Just be ready to go when your number is called.  I have a feeling the bully will be needed Tuesday night.  

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Jaspers have been to the Regionals three of the past four years (if I remember correctly) and only lost one starting position player from last years team who beat Nebraska in the Regionals.

No offense because a sweep is always a good thing... but saying Manhattan made the NCAA baseball tournament is like saying Monmouth made the NCAA basketball tournament. Someone has to go from every conference.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

Jaspers have been to the Regionals three of the past four years (if I remember correctly) and only lost one starting position player from last years team who beat Nebraska in the Regionals.

No offense because a sweep is always a good thing... but saying Manhattan made the NCAA baseball tournament is like saying Monmouth made the NCAA basketball tournament. Someone has to go from every conference.

But then they got out of the regional by beating Nebraska.  they were a good team last year

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

and I am pumped Quevedo is starting.  He is a good pitcher and went to high school at my alma matter, Tampa Catholic.

He actually hit two grand slams in one game in high school.

• Topic Count:  962
  • Content Count:  9,762
  • Days Won:  9

and I am pumped Quevedo is starting.  He is a good pitcher and went to high school at my alma matter, Tampa Catholic.

He actually hit two grand slams in one game in high school.

Great feat but he won't be touching a bat  against the Gators.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158

Q is getting the starting nod for tomorrow's game.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That's great!! I've know Matt since he was born.