• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I AM SO PROUD WE WON THE SECOND HALF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

btw the great wins that you thump your chest about Mike, are usually weak teams. How many teams with a winning record do you think we have beaten?

We do now have 1 quality win.

Thanks for proving me correct for once again blasting the team for actually winning games.  You are a freaking idiot for doing that.  Why should the team bother to win when so-called "fans" simply blast them for it?  Fricking dumbass.

I haven't "thumped my chest" about anything this season.  I am simply happy to see the program improve.  That is all a REALISTIC fan can expect.

if getting blown out the last 2 games is improvement then I'm glad you're happy.  simply happy.  I wish I could be so simply happy.  

except, if you are so happy why are you name-calling so much and calling for people to commit suicide?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

While I don't agree with calling morons morons, or namecalling in general, it is often hard to resist.  Regrettably, I've done it myself before.  As far as jumping off a bridge - I think that is known as a figure of speech.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I'm pretty sure he called for his death before, but ok, I'll write that 1 off as a figure of speech.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

now, if I said

I hope Mike's wife goes lorianna Bobbit on him would that be written off as a figure of speech?

You're such a bad boy and are treated so poorly, you know we'd hang you up and beat you with a stick.

::)

now, if I said

I hope Mike's wife goes lorianna Bobbit on him would that be written off as a figure of speech?

Why would anyone start taking you seriously?  Because you mention Lrena bobbitt?   ;D

I personally think its funny that Mike calls people out on a Message board. If it makes him feel better about himself, by all means keep doing it.

Mike is a Message Board Bully. Big Tough Guy.

I personally think its funny that Mike calls people out on a Message board. If it makes him feel better about himself, by all means keep doing it.

Mike is a Message Board Bully. Big Tough Guy.

He calls out people on a board just like some fans call out USF personnel on the board.  Six  or one half dozen...

There are too many people that "call out" other people on the board.  They really should just focus on contibuting something positive or constructive to the conversation.

MIKE IS AN INTERNET BULLY

mike.jpg

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I am sure Huggins loses a lot of sleep because people like Brad and USFMikeB think he is morrally corrupt....

I am sure he really give a whole lot of ****.

What has he he done - only 16 straight post season appearances...

I mean he is just a total ghetto recruiting -- win at all costs coach is he?.

What is his record 399-127 over his career at Cinci..

How good is that.?  Mac has lost over 60 games in 3 1/2 years.  Huggins coached at Cinci for 16 years.

I am sure Huggins just sits around and really worries what people thinks of his national coach of the year throphy he won in 2002..

Or the fact he was Conference USA coach of the decade...