• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I AM SO PROUD WE WON THE SECOND HALF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

What's sad is that the darkside is making fun of the fact some fans had some optimism after the Notre Dame game. That game brought some hope to a very grim situation. After the St Johns game, a few fans held onto whatever hope there was, and they made fun of it.

How can you expect any changes in the program, if you crush any sign of hope?

No, it was we have played nobodies.......... and then we have to hear about how good the Buffalo win was. Buffalo sucks, Stetson Sucks, WCC Sucks, Bufoon Cookman Sucks, the list goes on

So its the darksiders fault?

For the negativity that surrounds the team.

IF THE TEAM WON THERE WOULD NOT BE NEGATIVITY.

Good lord, could you amagine if our football team had 4 straight horrible seasons?

But yet I seem to remember a time when the team was 4-0, ad 7-1 and the rhetoric was "we'll choke".

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

What's sad is that the darkside is making fun of the fact some fans had some optimism after the Notre Dame game. That game brought some hope to a very grim situation. After the St Johns game, a few fans held onto whatever hope there was, and they made fun of it.

Don't give them that much credit. All the darksiders are responsible for is the negativity on this board, which, in the grand scheme of things, means absolutely nothing pertaining to the team.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Good lord, could you amagine if our football team had 4 straight horrible seasons?

But yet I seem to remember a time when the team was 4-0, ad 7-1 and the rhetoric was "we'll choke".

if you are talking about this year...that's because we weren't playing anybody!  my gosh...

Don't give them that much credit. All the darksiders are responsible for is the negativity on this board, which, in the grand scheme of things, means absolutely nothing pertaining to the team.

good, at least you aren't delusional enough to think that people being negative on a message board actually changes how the team plays.

dude, I was one of the only people that didn't have much hope after the notre dame game.  everyone here is looking for hope wherever it might come from, including me.  beating a ranked team (at the time, good luck this week) should be a sign for hope, and it was.  but then getting blown out by st johns almost completely canceled it out.  I think the full cancel was done after depaul also beat notre dame and then we got completely demolished by louisville.  that's depresing.  there isn't much hope to be crushed.  the hope is that we win at least 3 out of 5 games from here on and make the big east tournament so maybe we'll make the NIT.  

for me, unless there that is a sign that we might improve in the following years, that's not where I want the team to be anyway, but that is the only "hope" left.  no one crushed that hope for anyone, a lot of you people just get annoyed at negativity.  I believe I said after the notre dame game that we still have some games to win for it to mean anything, which is still true because the 2 following games we got blown out.

we'll see what happens, but I don't see much hope for the future with the current situation.

well, at least there can be laughter in the loss.  

I'm pretty sure most of us laugh at 83 after a loss OR a win .... It is easier laughing after a win, though.

and the Country laughs at USF Basketball. Example after the Notre Dame win during a Big East game they mentioned that ND lost and the other announcer laughs and said "Ya They Lost to South Florida"

The "Country" is not laughing at us .... You boys are like a bunch of overly sensitive Nancy boys worried about getting your feelings hurt because someone is supposedly laughing at us. The announcer you're talking about was Digger Phelps, and he wasn't laughing, he was disgusted.

Keep those green and gold shades on.

The only ones with green and gold glasses are the one who EXPECTED USF to leap over a bunch of the tradition laden basketball programs of the Big East in its' second year in the conference...

I believe the football team just achieved a .500 or better winning percentage against every "tradition laden" big east football team...oh yeah, it was our second year in the big east.  how awesome is that?

there are a lot of crappy teams in the big east right now, and we are one of the bottom ones.  that sucks.  that should be lower than anyone's expectations.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Baloney.  You get on here whining everytime they win, talking about how the other team was weak, unprepared, or played down to USF.  You've even made posts on blogs to that effect and bragged about it here.  You are a lying sack of sh@t.  Worst so-called "fan" in the world.  Do USF a favor and go jump off the Skyway.

Baloney.  You get on here whining everytime they win, talking about how the other team was weak, unprepared, or played down to USF.  You've even made posts on blogs to that effect and bragged about it here.  You are a lying sack of sh@t.  Worst so-called "fan" in the world.  Do USF a favor and go jump off the Skyway.

you are the crappy fan.  you say we have the worst fans. fans that care about winning get UPSET when they team loses all the time!  that's freakin natural!  you want changes so the team will get better!

he meant if they won consistently with a sign of long-term improvement, obviously.  he was actually positive after the notre dame win (so was ari).  whatever, more importantly,  isn't this the second time you called for someone to die or kill himself?  and wasn't the last time shortly after dorsey's death?  that's sick, man.  you need help.  being negative about a team that loses as much and as badly as USF basketball is understandable but saying someone should kill himself because he doesn't agree with you is uncalled for.

I believe that I was positive after the loss to Marquette, Win over ND, and not to down even after the St. Johns loss. I did make a few comments after people were saying how proud they were that we made it a close game. My point was whos fault was it we were put in that position.

I don't understand how we play so well against Marquette and ND, and then look so bad against middle of the road BE teams. It dosent add up. Maybe our good play was a fluke. I thought that I was wrong about CRM, but all that sucess has been cancled out with failure. Can we still make it to MSG? Yes, but it will be tough.

The thing that gets me is "fans" like Mike dont understand that some people dont like losing and being the joke of the conference. ANY OTHER BIG TIME SCHOOL IN AMERICA WOULD HAVE CANNED CRM. Should we? If we dont make the tourney yes. Will we? No Woolard dosen't fire people.

btw the great wins that you thump your chest about Mike, are usually weak teams. How many teams with a winning record do you think we have beaten?

We do now have 1 quality win.