• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull Ring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

How was the Bull Ring for Signing Day?  Couldn't make it this year.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Good crowd.  Sorry you couldn't make it.  Unfortunately, 1010 was the radio station there since the sports chix broadcast from there on Wed. so Josh Newberg and 1470 couldn't be there.  The owner told me that he had the staff prepared for the crowd the 3 waitresses didn't show up.  So, the service was off a little, but not bad compared to times past.  The girls that did show up worked their ass off.  Saw Coach McCarney there but not Canales.  Great time.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I agree.  Service was much faster this time around, and there was always a waitress nearby if you needed something.  Big improvement over past years.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Show with the Chix was okay.  The best part of the show was JL.  He really performed well.  Better watch out, some day he may wind up being color commentator for some TV or radio station.   LOL

Guest JulmisteForPrez

The Chix....as in the Sports Chix?

How in the world are they still on the radio?  Holy cow...they're horrible.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Jen and I came there with the baby it was packed so we lef. No place to sit other than at the bar and the wife was not going to allow her 6 onth old daughter to sit at the bar ::) (I saw no problem with it) That is what I get for working till 4:30 and not getting to the ring till 5: 15  :'(

Jen and I came there with the baby it was packed so we lef. No place to sit other than at the bar and the wife was not going to allow her 6 onth old daughter to sit at the bar ::) (I saw no problem with it) That is what I get for working till 4:30 and not getting to the ring till 5: 15  :'(

I thought I saw you walk in then I couldn't find you.  I wish you would have seen me in the back, we had a big table and would have gladly let your wife and child sit down.  I was in the back with Mutt who was wearing his horns.  Surprised you didn't see us.  Sorry you had to leave.

I agree.  Service was much faster this time around, and there was always a waitress nearby if you needed something.  Big improvement over past years.

Just so everyone knows, I spoke with the owner about the service, or lack thereof.  He knows and has been doing his best to find the right people.  He actually had the wait staff prepared for yesterday then 3 people don't show up.  He can't help that.  He has been hiring and firing people as needed until he can find people that want to work.  Apparently college kids don't want to stick to a schedule in the restaurant/bar business.  Go figure.  

So, if you are ever in there and don't like the service, let Zimbo know.  On the other hand, let him know, or a manager, when you have good service.  He is trying.  

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

That's good to hear!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

I thought I saw you walk in then I couldn't find you.  I wish you would have seen me in the back, we had a big table and would have gladly let your wife and child sit down.  I was in the back with Mutt who was wearing his horns.  Surprised you didn't see us.  Sorry you had to leave.

thanks anyway. I was just happy to see a large turnout and to get a pic of my daughter with CJL  :)