• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Picture in CNNSI

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

the team didn't even celebrate with us.

Probably a good thing.... Wouldn't have looked too good having more players than fans that stormed the court out there.

Trip,

You've had a lot of good ones, but that might be your best post yet...

That was pretty dang funny.

I use storming lightly since there were only about 12 fans or so in the picture.

It was only a team ranked #21. 12 seems about right.

It was also not a last second buzzer beater... I wasn't there, but the emotions of a game where you lead most of the way IS different from those were the ending is in doubt until the very, very end.

I would almost say that it wasn't really worth storming the court, but that's just me.  ND has 1 road win in Big East play... they were clearly overrated coming in.  It was a good win - but had we won against Marquette... that would have been worth storming the court.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

If you notice the older lady up front in the picture....she was SO excited about running out there I thought she was going to pee in her pants.  She was cracking us up...like a 13 year old thinking she might have been elected Class President! Funny.