• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's call a truce, the "Treaty of Notre Dame"

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

Let's all Bulls put our different perspectives about our men's bball program aside and join together in support of the team in the remaining games.

USF is currently 12-11 ( 3-6 ), 11th Big East

@ St. John's

@ Louisville

Syracuse

DePaul

@ Seton Hall

Providence

@ DePaul

1) No negativity (fire the coach, naming possible coaches, negatively calling out players, etc.) until the season is over, with the ending of the DePaul game.

2) Attend the games, watch the games, listen to the games, or do whatever you have to do to support the guys. They are Bulls trying to uphold USF respectability.

3) Stay positive no matter what happens. The guys will play every game and so must we fans keep it together with our support for the remaining games.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  975
  • Days Won:  1

This is the most intelligent post I have seen on this board in a while.  See ya at MSG.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

jb_colonial_hancock_2_m.jpg

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Ha, John Hancock....Everyone knows its Herbie Hancock.  

Believe me I never left usf's side.  i always want us to win and make the tourney.  We still have a challenge ahead of us to make the tourney.  We have to play the way we have against the good teams against the sub-par teams.  There is no easy victory on the road.  

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Beating DePaul twice would be great.  They're 4-6 in conference just one win ahead of us.  Seton Hall is also important since they're tied with us.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

great win.  have to make big east tourney now to make it mean something for b-ball team, though.  good game for recruits for both football and basketball, though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Let's all Bulls put our different perspectives about our men's bball program aside and join together in support of the team in the remaining games.

USF is currently 12-11 ( 3-6 ), 11th Big East

@ St. John's

@ Louisville

Syracuse

DePaul

@ Seton Hall

Providence

@ DePaul

1) No negativity (fire the coach, naming possible coaches, negatively calling out players, etc.) until the season is over, with the ending of the DePaul game.

2) Attend the games, watch the games, listen to the games, or do whatever you have to do to support the guys. They are Bulls trying to uphold USF respectability.

3) Stay positive no matter what happens. The guys will play every game and so must we fans keep it together with our support for the remaining games.

GO BULLS!

I respect the attempt, BBull, but IF there is a next loss they'll be back, so let's just enjoy the calm now and not try to push it...   ;)

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

I'm down for this treaty.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Ditto...

There aren't many games left and the players need all the positive vibe they can get from the fans to lift them through the remaining games and make the garden.