• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hockey Charity Event + games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

oh the score was 17-1 I believe. And the Ice Bulls are now currently 17-4 going into Regionals Feb 1st-4th in Atlanta, Georgia.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

great news..and we had a great time..great job Colleen..now we will wait for some great news on Madi..in our prays

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Had fun!  I brought 8 people in my group.  There was a nice crowd there.  Hope Madi can beat this thing like the Ice Bulls beat Citadel.

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

it was my first game

it was fun.

the only bad thing was that i could still hear all the music from the rink next door during the game

go bulls!

thank you everyone for coming out and bringing friends!

We are really excited to visit Madi and her family in Atlanta. We have gotten her and her little brothers USF gear and her 2 little brothers (and father) will be at one of our games at regionals. USF just made 5 new Bull fans!

Please continue to donate so we can reach our goal of $2500. We also are making care packages for her parents- and gift packages for her and her brothers (4 and 7) if you would like to donate gift cards (walmart, grocery stores, etc), toys, books or anything else you think would be good for their family at this time.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  565

USF Hockey game, plus donation to Madi=10 dollars (Students got in free)

Cheese fries and a large ICEE-$4.75

Watching USF beat the Citadel 17-1, and getting yelled at by the Citadels coach because you're hassling his players over the glass=priceless!

We raised another $70 inside the gym at IM basketball tonight from the Greeks.

The school would not let the players stand outside the basketball game this afternoon with signs and buckets for Madison. Some people had asked why we were not out there, we could not get permission for it.

We are $730 short of our goal

Please help support Madi!

total raised: $1770.21

madi2.th.jpg

madi3.th.jpg

UPDATE

Total Raised: $2010.85

Toys Raised: 30

USF will spend Friday at the Children's Hospital in Atlanta visiting Madi and passing out the toys we have collected to other children in the cancer ward.

An USF alumni from Atlanta contacted us and he will be doing media coverage via CBS for us up there at our Ice Bulls party the USF Atlanta Alumni Association is having for us! They are also unvieling the jersey we signed and sent to them that is framed at their local USF gathering place!

We hope to have $2500 and 60 toys by Thurs. when we leave. We have put together gift packages full of Bulls gear and goodies for Madi, her brothers, mom and dad. We can not wait to have the Goss family and friends cheering us on at our first game at Regionals!

I am collecting donations at Tampa campus and St. Pete tomorrow, please contact me if you are interested in donating and I can swing by.

Thank you everyone who has sent checks or donated at the game! The Goss family will really appreciate it!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  29

USF_Girl,

Looking forward to seeing you up here (Atlanta) on Thursday. I hope we get a decent amount of alumni out to support the team. Be safe on your trip up here, we are expecting a snow/sleet/ice mix all day on Thursday.